My portable computing/ gaming bag.

Okjoek

I've got my Aunt's old over-shoulder laptop bag (Laptop that came with the bag had a Pentium III, so yeah, not something we still use). I'm trying to turn it into my ultimate portable gaming and possibly LAN-party tech bag.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4GMZbPLy-BwjCGWbYC

I'm debating between possibly getting some kind of newer laptop or building a SFF PC to squeeze in there, but how would I manage to fit a monitor? And my keyboards are all too big :(? Maybe a projector to double as a portable theater with one of those really tiny keyboards? 

Not the biggest fan of laptops either because I like things being user-buildable and upgradeable. Maybe I could get a ~400 USD refurbished model for emulation and other retro-style games or just Minecraft. Can't see myself spening more than that on a single electronic device.

Maybe strictly a case for hand-helds like my GBA sp, 2DS and an Xbox1 controller with a clip to attach to mobile phones as well as other phone peripherals like my battery bank? Kind of a boring idea, but phone gaming has been getting some popular titles, but I'm curious if controller compatibility is being built into some of these new games. I'm guessing Minecraft supports it, but what about WoT Blitz, Fortnite and PUBG?

5 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

Minecraft supports it, but what about WoT Blitz, Fortnite and PUBG?

PUBG Mobile has been getting people playing with a keyboard and mouse(good for them, honestly).

Fortnite I think has controller support(honestly, how could mobile players be good without it, doesn't make sense).

Don't know about WoT though.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I mean you could get a workstation machine like a Lenovo W530. Quad core CPU, Nvidia graphics, etc.

Probably would fit.

It's socketed too.

idk

Pubg Mobile can be remapped to have controller support with an app called octopus on android.  On ios both fortnite and pubg mobile can be remapped to use controllers with an app called happy chick.  Don’t know about the others.