Asus Strix GTX1080Ti OC PCB dimensions

raawe
Go to solution Solved by For Science!,
4 hours ago, raawe said:

What are PCB dimensions of Asus Strix GTX1080Ti OC? I plan to remove cooling and put an AIO liquid cooler that's going to be controlled by GPU,  but i'm not sure if it'll fit into my ITX case.I have 29cm of clearance. I did "on image" approximation and got something like 28.7cm but i want to be sure. 

Not including the io shield, the pcb measures in at 28.4 cm

What are PCB dimensions of Asus Strix GTX1080Ti OC? I plan to remove cooling and put an AIO liquid cooler that's going to be controlled by GPU,  but i'm not sure if it'll fit into my ITX case.I have 29cm of clearance. I did "on image" approximation and got something like 28.7cm but i want to be sure. 

Asus themselves say 29.8cm so it would not fit. Idk if the PCB is shorter than the cooler or the other way around. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

It's "a bit" smaller so there is hope :D At least on the image

ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING_2D-back.

4 hours ago, raawe said:

1 hour ago, For Science! said:

Thank you so much. I should be able to ram it in then ;)