I was wondering if anyone knows how to have emails erase themselves from an inbox

I was wondering if anyone knows how to have emails erase themselves from an inbox after a while. i have subscribed to mailing list on a few websites and i would love to be able to see a notification on the windows 10 desktop and have them go away preferably using windows mail without me having to do it manually. thank you guys for any suggestions.

At the bottom of the emails there is usually a link to unsubscribe from receiving emails. This will stop you from receiving them in the first place.
Otherwise add the email(s) they are being sent from to your spam list so it will automatically be sent to the spam folder.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

You can setup filters in all mail services and clients. I don't use Win10 Mail, so I can't give guide on how-to myself. But I can find you some. Short of it is that you go to filter, select addresses or other keywords which to use for filtering. Then you set what happens when mail matching criteria is received. You can add things like Mark Read, move to certain folder, delete etc. I would say that move to some other folder is better than delete. Delete option might delete file directly and not even show the notification for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes i would really appreciate it if you could help me find some guides. Thanks

I believe outlook calls it "sweep". Just look for an option in your filters that allows you to keep whatever number of messages from a certain sender.

What email client are you using?

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler