Anyone know of a 150 or under tablet for my needs?

Godospartan

I found one that might work, but i want to keep my options open...

I need an Android or Windows 10 tablet that has an 11 inch screen, at least 1200x800 resolution (preferably higher) and be able to do youtube, netflix, google docs with google drive (for windows 10 tablet) Grammarly or equivalent software, skype, web surfing, and emailing and messaging friends and family on several sites.

So far, this is the only tablet i could find that can most likely run decently smooth on all this: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-11-6-tablet-32gb-with-keyboard-black/5852813.p?skuId=5852813&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CKCS5aHNs9oCFYPmDQodLLcC0g&gclsrc=ds

So that's my control tablet for whatever someone else suggests. anyone else got some ideas? Any suggestions will be appreciated

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

Try looking on ebay or increasing your budget Insignia tablets have pretty low quality 

Setup:

Name: Ryzentosh

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

MSI B350 PC Mate

Corsair Spec-01

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400mhz

Kingston A400 120GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Thermaltake Smart RGB Series 600W

Be Quite! Pure Wings 2

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong." ~ Murray Walker RIP

For that price, I would try buying used, as is (not all as is are unusable broken), or even refurb.

In canada I bought a 10in tablet for $100 a few years back and that was dreadfully slow(if you could withstand the appalling load times it played nice videos as long as they were not massive in size), so slow I shortly after bought a open box Nvidia Shield Tablet (the new one w/o the stylus).

Oh that Insignia tablet looks like a rebranded RCA tablet which in turn is likely a OEM, Someone I know owns 3 RCA 2 are "ok" (both basically the same model, ones just a little faster) and one is you'll be 6 ft under faster slow... That said if you like lag and apps crashing buy the Insignia, however I should note youtube and skype do work on the 2 RCA that aren't complete turds.

Edited by Egg-Roll
Spelling, yay...

30 minutes ago, ForChickenNuggets said:

Try looking on ebay or increasing your budget Insignia tablets have pretty low quality 

I don't trust Ebay anymore, got scammed with too many items from people who had high amounts of high ratings... so im trying to go with actual retail stores or amazon if i absolutely need to as amazon is like ebay but much better with it's sellers. also, i have heard mixed reviews on the insignia tablets, so i whilst it's a budget tablet, i don't think it's THAT low quality considering it has some recent hardware and software on it (android 7 and a USB c port... some of the pro's for that tablet)

22 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

For that price, I would try buying used, as is (not all as is are unusable broken), or even refurb.

In canada I bought a 10in tablet for $100 a few years back and that was dreadfully slow(if you could withstand the appalling load times it played nice videos as long as they were not massive in size), so slow I shortly after bought a open box Nvidia Shield Tablet (the new one w/o the stylus).

Oh that Insignia tablet looks like a rebranded RCA tablet which in turn is likely a OEM, Someone I know owns 3 RCA 2 are "ok" (both basically the same model, ones just a little faster) and one is you'll be 6 ft under faster slow... That said if you like lag and apps crashing buy the Insignia, however I should note youtube and skype do work on the 2 RCA that aren't complete turds.

i know what an OEM is, and the Insignia tablet is not a rebranded RCA tablet. Insignia is Best Buy's in house brand division, similar to amazon's fire electronics but for a chian retail store that's most known for and mostly deals in electronics. it also boasts, as i have said before, a more recent version of Android, and a Type C port. in fact, when comparing tablets, i was also looking at a 90 buck RCA Cambio, but it wasn't 11 inches and it ran windows 10 off 2GB of Ram, which i hear is barely enough at all to run windows 10 on a tablet.

my current tablet is the RCA Galilieo, and it's problem is it's kind of slow and it has a VERY bad screen with a HORRIBLY low resolution. thus my need for a new tablet

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920