Cheapest 4k gaming pc possible. Can we get a 4k gaming pc under $600

Hey guys I'm planning to get a gaming PC but it should handle 4k 60 fps and that PC should cost about $600 or below

I will play Rocket league, Doom, CSGO, Battlefield 1 and probably fortnite

Actually i play rocket league in 1024x768 with a playable 10 fps. So i thought for an upgrade from my 9 years old Thinkpad. So guys please help me giving some PC parts list which should handle 4k 60 fps. 

...Good luck... At that budget I would aim for QHD or HD...

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

forget about it, you're gonna need a really good gpu for 4k.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Try $1500 MINIMUM.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Let me put it this way a 4K monitor has 16X as many pixels as a FHD monitor, which means that you need a monitor with about 20X the power for a similar graphical experience...

It's all depend on what you want to play.
My laptop has a 4K display and 960M (750Ti equivalent). i can play Portal 2 in 4K and get 60 fps. But that's about it. Anything newer require lowering the resolution to 1080p. 

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | Asus ROG B350-i Gaming | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce | Corsair CX650M | G.SKILL RIPJAW 16GB 3000Mhz | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240mm RGB AIO | SK Hynix SC308 256GB M.2 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | Fractal Design Define Nano S

Peripherals:

Red Dragon K552 Kumara RGB | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | LG 29WK600-W 29" UltraWide | Razer Kraken USB 

Current generation GPUs can't even handle 60@4K stable on the latest "AAA" demos being released by game developers. (Games these days are essentially demos upon release because of the number of patches required to make them playable, in most cases.) Unless you're willing to turn down quality settings, or accept the regular drop down to 45FPS on occasion rendering certain scenes in the game, I'd aim for 60@1440p maximum until technology advances at a more affordable and ethical price. Of course, this will depend on the game, as less demanding titles like Rocket League or Fortnite will run much better than Far Cry 5 or GTA V, for instance. To be clear, I'm not downing your idea of a 4K gaming rig for $600, or even $1000 or $1500, but it's just not realistic as long as price fixing graphics cards is an allowable business practice.

Searching Amazon.in shows that you too can get involved in sub-60FPS @ 4K for the lowly price of WAY TOO MUCH MONEY. Signup today!
https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/260-0827596-2081740?field-keywords=GTX+1080+Ti

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

No way no how. A GTX 1070 Ti, which is what I would consider the MINIMUM for 4k, is $500. You then need a good CPU, add in $200 MINIMUM, and 16gb of RAM, add $100. For a case, PSU, and everything else, call it about $300. Then you need a monitor- $500. Your total comes to $1600.

it's time

9 minutes ago, AKSHAYROG said:

And yeah if $600 4k gaming PC is not possible then below $1000

You are going to want at least an 8600k and a 1070ti and those alone cost ~$800 now, that isn't even including a case, MOBO, PSU, RAM, HDD. and etc.

43 minutes ago, RollTime said:

No way no how. A GTX 1070 Ti, which is what I would consider the MINIMUM for 4k, is $500. You then need a good CPU, add in $200 MINIMUM, and 16gb of RAM, add $100. For a case, PSU, and everything else, call it about $300. Then you need a monitor- $500. Your total comes to $1600.

In fact you can pick up a 4K monitor for $200, not that it will bring the overall cost down enough to come within the $600 budget.

20 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

In fact you can pick up a 4K monitor for $200, not that it will bring the overall cost down enough to come within the $600 budget.

Fair enough.

it's time