Galax service centre in India

Go to solution Solved by iRileyx,

You'd probably have to post it to them.

That's how most companies do warranty replacements/RMA's anyway, regardless of if you're close to a centre or not.

So i just bought a galax 1050ti but i cannot find a single service centre in India listed on its website . I researched a bit and found that it is sold in India by TAG. I went to TAG's website and found it has around 6 centres in India but none is nowhere near me. What shall i do if i run into an issue with the gpu ? I live in gurgaon btw, near Delhi.

You'd probably have to post it to them.

That's how most companies do warranty replacements/RMA's anyway, regardless of if you're close to a centre or not.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

• 3 years later...

in which adress i need to post the item 

first what i need to do  

my gpu is crashing  couldnt play any gamesIMG_20210331_194001.thumb.jpg.6bd55ec4be89d7355ed7a36437e76370.jpg games

• 2 months later...