[Large Update] OWL pro DreamKazper indefinitely suspended after allegations of sexual misconduct with minors

1 minute ago, SC2Mitch said:

especially after they said they're 16 (Dunno if that's within the concent ages?) 

According to the article you linked, the AOC is 16 where she is from. Not sure how it is handled if she went to a state where the AOC is higher though.

Like I said in my previous post in the edit, this is one of the stupid situations where it would have been legal for them to meet up and have sex in person, but because they sent pictures over snapchat he might now have his entire life ruined.

Just now, LAwLz said:

According to the article you linked, the AOC is 16 where she is from. Not sure how it is handled if she went to a state where the AOC is higher though.

Like I said in my previous post in the edit, this is one of the stupid situations where it would have been legal for them to meet up and have sex in person, but because they sent pictures over snapchat he might now have his entire life ruined.

Well, in one way this is kind of good, if she does go to the police, they can petition SNAP to retain any and all data from her if they do an investigation. IIRC Snap holds all data for 60 days before deleting. 

Gawd, puberty sometimes hit late. Just remembered the guy from How to catch a predator...

I mean, I was into 14yrs girls when I was 14-16. But after 18, it's like nope, please, mature women are just much better can't deal with drama.

Hopes he gets punishement but 10 years is too much. You are basically ruining a kid right here.

Just now, raphidy said:

You are basically ruining a kid right here

He's already ruined from what's came out, no team will touch him with a 10-foot barge pole. What team would pick him up though? It's a PR disaster waiting to happen. 

1 minute ago, raphidy said:

Gawd, puberty sometimes hit late. Just remembered the guy from How to catch a predator...

I mean, I was into 14yrs girls when I was 14-16. But after 18, it's like nope, please, mature women are just much better can't deal with drama.

Hopes he gets punishement but 10 years is too much. You are basically ruining a kid right here.

Pretty much all of this.

Yea it's fucked up but 10 years for that is way too much. I mean, for all they know they could not just be ruining his life with those 10 years, who knows what will happen to him after 10 years for such a "crime" (depends on where they are).

2 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

He's already ruined from what's came out, no team will touch him with a 10-foot barge pole. What team would pick him up though? It's a PR disaster waiting to happen. 

Yes, his esport career is dead but I'm even more sad for his life. 10 years incarcerated, out at 31, no more esport for sure at that age. Then what? Trying to get a job at McDonalds? Trying to get degree at something at that age requires a lot of discipline, not sure if a gamer could do that.

3 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

His career in e-sports is over, but he could still manage ok in other fields. That won't be the case if he goes to jail at 21 and is not freed until he is 31 though.

I strongly believe that the sentence should have a positive impact on society. I don't see how locking him away for 10 years could do anything but have a massive negative impact for everyone.

Also, I think it is really sad to see that his career is already over, and yet the only info we got is what some teenagers has posted on Twitter. No trial or anything, just hearsay and a few hours later people want your head on a pole.

Even if a legal court were to find him innocent (for example entrapment, or some variety of the Romeo and Juliet law), the "social court" has already deemed him guilty.

6 hours ago, DrMacintosh said:

Is this really tech news though.....

“Tech News” covers a massive subject area, and video games are entirely technological in nature. ESports are an important and ever-growing part of the gaming industry, and as such a noteworthy part of the tech industry.

If you ever feel that a topic doesn’t belong in the section though please use the report system to bring it to the mod team’s attention rather than pointing it out in the thread; we know how to handle it, and we can take care of it as needed. It is our job after all. ;)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

His career in e-sports is over, but he could still manage ok in other fields. That won't be the case if he goes to jail at 21 and is not freed until he is 31 though.

I strongly believe that the sentence should have a positive impact on society. I don't see how locking him away for 10 years could do anything but have a massive negative impact for everyone.

This is America we're talking about here. We know nothing about this "positively impacting sentence."

Ok so eh, the 16yrs kid, did she baited him or did the esport kid all the trouble himself?

He should have used his brain (if he actually has one) to avoid all this trouble and stick to girls his age or mature women, I mean mature women are actually much better than those young girls. Now his esports career has been destroyed. And what about the 14yrs kid? She won't be sued for baiting him obviously.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

This predator deserves to go down for the full 10 years. Scum needs to rot. 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s