Laptop Will Not Boot Past Dell Logo

I have previously sent my laptop in to Dell for warranty support about 2 months ago, and recently the problem has returned. They claimed over the phone that it is a "windows" issue. I disagree, because I cannot even get into the system BIOS at all. I push the power button, the boot logo comes up, and nothing will happen. I've tried leaving it on for hours on end, and still nothing. I followed the recommendation on one of the pinned threads to reset the CMOS by removing the battery and coin battery, and it did not resolve the issue.

The main question I have is: am I crazy to think that this is not a windows related issue but something with the BIOS etc? 

System Specs:

Dell Inspiron Gaming 7000 (2017 Model)

Windows 10

256GB M.2 SSD

8GB Ram

NVidia GTX 1050 (TI? I can't remember)

No additional hardware has been added to the system. Everything is at stock from factory (minus the M.2 SSD they replaced at Dell Support)

All help is greatly appreciated.

Try disconnecting the drive, can you get into BIOS then (with no bootable drives connected to laptop)?

If it boots in BIOS with it disconnected, then windows is the issue.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

1 minute ago, suchamoneypit said:

Try disconnecting the drive, can you get into BIOS then (with no bootable drives connected to laptop)?

If it boots in BIOS with it disconnected, then windows is the issue.

Now I feel kind of dumb having not thought of that myself.  Thank you for your post and I will try as soon as I get home from school and will update the thread then

Maybe the bootloader is broken? 

With the Dell Latitudes our office uses there is a post code that is repreaented in the way the disk activity, battery, and wireless lights are illuminated at boot that you can look up to help troubleshoot the issue.