Small form factor case with custom loop

shea99

So for my new build im planning i want the case to be of a smaller form factor for portability back and forth from uni. Im planning on anywhere from an R5 1600x all the way up to an i7 8700k with a higher end cpu being more likely. Also the gpu will be a 1070 or above not decided yet. So my problem is what i can fit a custom loop into. Im going to be using the A240G watercooling kit along with the EK_FG 240 expansion. So im just cautious about being able to fit everything in. So the cases ive been looking at are the:

- Meshify C Mini 

- Phanteks Evolv Matx

- Evolv Itx

and maybe even the bitfenix prodigy, however a major factor is tempered glass which i dont believe they offer.

Any advice on which case or any other cases people recommend  or people with experiences with any of these cases with custom loops that have pics would be great thanks 

I know it's expensive but I personally use the Ncase M1 and while I don't have a loop, a lot of people do put loops in it.

You can get a tempered glass side panel for it buying the case and side panel from sfflab

The evolve matx is about the size of a mod tower, so I wouldn't get it for portability, just leave or the meshify. The it's is also kinda big for an it's case. It has great watercooling potential tough.

1 minute ago, iPhantomMonkey said:

I know it's expensive but I personally use the Ncase M1 and while I don't have a loop, a lot of people do put loops in it.

You can get a tempered glass side panel for it buying the case and side panel from sfflab

I still wanted a more traditional desktop style aswell tho and would be more than im willing to spend on the case with my budget i would say £120 at most for the case

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Define Nano S is great. H200I is also a good choice.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25