Hmm, should I get Far Cry 3?

legend8887

You should get it, get the blood dragon for some lol's and extra fun if you want

Diamond 5 in League :)

Yep very good game, I just have to ask you..... "Do you know the definition of Insanity?"

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Why not, I have heard it is good

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Do you know the definiton of insanity?

Insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over and over again expecting shit to change...

Hell yeah get It

For 7.50 it is a steal.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

It is a fantastic game

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

No, it sucks. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Yes. I got it with my 7850 and played it non stop for about 2 weeks until I beat it. Worth every minute of it.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I HAVE THE SAME DAMN QUESTION! I already bought and played most of it on xbox 360 ( stopped playing sp when I got into mp and never looked back, don't judge i do this with any game that has multiplayer ) but then again I can probably play it max'ed out with closer to 60 frames and that seems some eye candy! Idk dude, if you get it let me know maybe we can jump on the coop campaign ( never bothered with original )

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I HAVE THE SAME DAMN QUESTION! I already bought and played most of it on xbox 360 ( stopped playing sp when I got into mp and never looked back, don't judge i do this with any game that has multiplayer ) but then again I can probably play it max'ed out with closer to 60 frames and that seems some eye candy! Idk dude, if you get it let me know maybe we can jump on the coop campaign ( never bothered with original )

Are you joking? The whole game's purpose is the story and you just didn't bother to play it? THAT my friends is the definition of insanity right there.

Are you joking? The whole game's purpose is the story and you just didn't bother to play it? THAT my friends is the definition of insanity right there.

Yea I got about 80% done with the single player before I stopped caring ( I took my time and did all collectibles/achievements ) and got more involved with the competitive play aspect. It was great for a long time, felt/played like CoD but more barebones how older CoD games used to be. But yea, great game

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Yea I got about 80% done with the single player before I stopped caring ( I took my time and did all collectibles/achievements ) and got more involved with the competitive play aspect. It was great for a long time, felt/played like CoD but more barebones how older CoD games used to be. But yea, great game

It's nothing like CoD. It's the exact opposite. It's free roam, you can hunt, you can craft, you can take over forts, you can do miscellaneous missions. It's not even a tiny bit like cod.

It's nothing like CoD. It's the exact opposite. It's free roam, you can hunt, you can craft, you can take over forts, you can do miscellaneous missions. It's not even a tiny bit like cod.

No no I meant for multiplayer and related to gun mechanics. Yea, sp was just skyrim w/ guns :D and it was amazing. I still miss elements from Far Cry 2 though, and FC2 had a much better publishing system for custom maps

just get it... I held off on getting once and I regretted every moment

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600