What colour scheme would look best ?

Go to solution Solved by Hyp3rion,

If you are set on going for a background color as white with colored accents it is best to remember you don't want your bright color to be over powering. The point of using white, in my opinion, is to be able to showcase the important components of a build with color, like using an all white case, mobo, psu shroud, etc. and adding blue accented ram or a blue water cooling loop. Here are some examples: 

gwrgawrg.jpg

awrgaaerh.jpeg

wgarga.jpeg

Hi all,

I'm currently in two minds on what colour scheme would look best in my new build that i will hopefully start soon. 

I have 3 colours but the main colour i want to base it around is white. 

Option 1 : Orange and White ( sci fi type of feel) 

Option 2 : Red and White ( like peppermint)

Option 3 : Blue and white  

If i can find a case with either of these colour parings it may help me decide but not sure what case i'll choose. Unless i custom paint it? i was thinking of going with Mechify c in white.

Thanks for the help

Blue and white is a bit overdone, but it's usually overdone terribly. So a nice, clean blue and white would be welcome.

1 minute ago, Densetsu said:

Blue and white is a bit overdone, but it's usually overdone terribly. So a nice, clean blue and white would be welcome.

To add to this, I believe that MS Tech (they rebranded their channel a bit ago so not sure what they're doing now) had a very nice white and blue setup. You can check out his older videos to see. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

8 minutes ago, Olli_ said:

Hi all,

I'm currently in two minds on what colour scheme would look best in my new build that i will hopefully start soon. 

I have 3 colours but the main colour i want to base it around is white. 

Option 1 : Orange and White ( sci fi type of feel) 

Option 2 : Red and White ( like peppermint)

Option 3 : Blue and white  

If i can find a case with either of these colour parings it may help me decide but not sure what case i'll choose. Unless i custom paint it? i was thinking of going with Mechify c in white.

Thanks for the help

I recommend orange white or red white

If you are set on going for a background color as white with colored accents it is best to remember you don't want your bright color to be over powering. The point of using white, in my opinion, is to be able to showcase the important components of a build with color, like using an all white case, mobo, psu shroud, etc. and adding blue accented ram or a blue water cooling loop. Here are some examples: 

gwrgawrg.jpg

awrgaaerh.jpeg

wgarga.jpeg

Any other questions or comments just @Hyp3rion and I'll try to reply.

Tot gauw

8 minutes ago, OG Laggins said:

gwrgawrg.jpg

awrgaaerh.jpeg

wgarga.jpeg

Thanks for those pictures, that's exactly what i wanted to go for after looking at builds with cases with coloured accents i didn't think it would look right. But as you said highlight the important parts. Thanks for the help