Autohotkey - Copy & Paste

Hi,

my work is to photoshoot used equipment in our shop. When I am done with that, i need to make price tags for them. I photoshoot the product in lightroom using camera theatering and then export it, so the name is the actual EAN printed on the product.

I want to be easier for me, so I wanted to make simultaneously price tags, as I am scanning the products EAN through the barcode scanner, because the price tags are made in another program the same way.

I found AutoHotkey could help me, but i am a bit struggeling wit it.

I end up having this, but for some reason, it did not work:

^j::
   Send, ^C
   Send, !{TAB}
   Send, ^V
   Send, !{TAB}
Return

Have You any idea how to make this thing work? I just need it to copy, then alt+tab, then paste, the alt+tab again, when I scan something with the barcode scanner.

Tahnk you very much for help!

This script relies on you pressing Ctrl+J to start up this sequence of commands. Is actually happening?

Other than that, the script performs: Copy (Ctrl+V) -> Alt TAB -> Paste (Ctrl+V) -> Alt TAB, just like you described it should do, but it might be wise to include a couple Sleeps inbetween, because I have noticed with fancy animation it can do the action before the right screen is present.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No, that is not, I am going to change that to enter.

The sleep just solved my problem :-D

Taks so much