New Chassis for mATX?

I currently have a horizontally mount cube chassis. Thermals are decent but with the use of an adapter for pcie graphics card and top fans. The cable management is a total disaster! I should note that I also use the Phononic hex 2.0 CPU cooler!

cpu: amd A10 7700k

memory: ripjaws 16gb ddr3 in xmp mode.

GPU: Nvidia GTX 950 sc. the single fan short card.

ssd:  PNY cs900 240

Hdd: 2 Seagate 1tb. I will be replacing both for 1 6gb WD drive... 

I also use a pci usb 5 port card. 4+1 internal. uses the fdd power header. If you want to see a picture of it... it may take some time. but it just looks like a huge mess in there to me.

Hope to hear about some ideas soon!

7 hours ago, RollinLower said:

well, i really like the meshify mini C from fractal. it's basically just a shrunk down versionof the ATX Meshify C. 

Thanks for that! I usually don't ask others until after a few months of looking. This took me about a half a year! I was going to get a regular mid tower and call it a day, but that would really make it look half empty wouldn't it? Thanks for that, that's the chassis I'll be getting!

20 hours ago, Blacklotus84 said:

Thanks for that! I usually don't ask others until after a few months of looking. This took me about a half a year! I was going to get a regular mid tower and call it a day, but that would really make it look half empty wouldn't it? Thanks for that, that's the chassis I'll be getting!

Just built in the Define Mini C TG (different front panel but thats it) Can wholesomely recommend (full build is the Purple Build Post in my signature)

20180325_214609.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Just built in the Define Mini C TG (different front panel but thats it) Can wholesomely recommend (full build is the Purple Build Post in my signature)

I haven't seen one of these in person but I think they look good in pictures. 
How does cleaning that front cover work? Does the whole cover just pull off? Or is the mesh portion removable?

I ended up going with the Q300L for the price and it just uses magnetic filters.

Just now, DarkStang said:

I haven't seen one of these in person but I think they look good in pictures. 
How does cleaning that front cover work? Does the whole cover just pull off? Or is the mesh portion removable?

I ended up going with the Q300L for the price and it just uses magnetic filters.

The front panel pulls off (with a bit of force, not too much that you feel it's going to break though) and the dust filter is held on by two tabs that you unlatch. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25