Can i get win10 for ''free'' ?

GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls

Can i just download this  in a flash drive and then install it to my new DIY pc without puting the comfirmation key ?

Will that give me full use of windows 10 or not , and if not , to what extent?

win10.png.c0c7ebf178fe74300f4af98732e64628.png

It will ask you to activate you can say to do it later and not be able to personalize till you do.

Edited by Crunchy Dragon

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

Yes, you can use Windows 10 for free, without paying for a license key but you will have some restrictions. You will not be able to "Personalize" your PC meaning you can't change your wallpaper, change your Windows colors, change your start menu or notification tray area etc... through the Windows settings app. You can change those things another way though. Also, there will be a watermark in the bottom right corner of your screen that says "Activate Windows". It is small and very feint though, so don't worry.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

6 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

It will ask you to activate you can say to do it later and not be able to personalize till you do.

Or use a Windows 7 or 8 key because of the free upgrade program.

Edited by Crunchy Dragon

CPU: AMD FX 4170 @ 4.7ghz Motherboard: Asus M5A97-R2.0 RAM: 11GB DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 780ti 3GB Reference Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout Storage: 1x 250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM, 1x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM, 1x 500gb Hitachi 7200RPM  PSU: Antec Earthwatts 650W Display: Dell U2410 (1920x1200 @ 60hz, 24") Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, 3x 140mm Cooler Master fan Keyboard: Lenovo OEM keyboard (membrane) Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus Sound: Sound Blaster xFi sound card & Marley Good Vibrations headphones Operating System: Windows 10 1809

Just now, DrAwesome821 said:

Or a Windows 7 or 8 key because of the free upgrade program.

Except that ended on December 31, 2017.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It'll run unactivated and you'll lose personalizing capabilities in Windows.

If I had said an actual program name to crack windows would I get a strike?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

Yeah, I know a guy. 

Just meet us in this shady street around the back of the bar. He will hook you up. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

good thing I took advantage of it.

Image result for roll safe

CPU: AMD FX 4170 @ 4.7ghz Motherboard: Asus M5A97-R2.0 RAM: 11GB DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 780ti 3GB Reference Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout Storage: 1x 250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM, 1x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM, 1x 500gb Hitachi 7200RPM  PSU: Antec Earthwatts 650W Display: Dell U2410 (1920x1200 @ 60hz, 24") Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, 3x 140mm Cooler Master fan Keyboard: Lenovo OEM keyboard (membrane) Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus Sound: Sound Blaster xFi sound card & Marley Good Vibrations headphones Operating System: Windows 10 1809

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

You wouldn't get a strike unless you kept suggesting it.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Potentially yes, So I wouldn't suggest doing so. Maybe if you contacted the OP via other means then I dunno. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

38 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

For future reference, posting links to, names of or ways of getting to websites that distribute cracks or copyright-infringing material is not permitted, and such content will be removed. Warnings are given on a case-by-case basis, but posting links to copyrighted material often does result in a warning.

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Free upgrade from Win 7/8 still worked as of 1 month ago (February 2018).  I thought it ended until a Microsoft chat agent told me it was still available.

2 minutes ago, r.b said:

Free upgrade from Win 7/8 still worked as of 1 month ago (February 2018).  I thought it ended until a Microsoft chat agent told me it was still available.

Interesting, I couldn't use a Win7 key to activate Win10

Any Windows 7 or 8 Device that was active on the time of the Windows 10 free update will still be eligible if in frequent use. so for example if you have a Laptop from 2016 with windows 7/8 on it and was using it then you would be eligible but if you bought a brand new laptop made in 2016 but wasn't booted till after the Stop date of the Window 10 eligible update then it won't get it due to not being started up and Set up fully prior. 

But funny thing is if you have a laptop with Windows 7 or 8 on it all you need to do is boot it via a USB drive as i did with my old laptop and it will be fine 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

What if in the future , i decide to purchase one from a site that sounds like a penguin ? would that key work ?

4 hours ago, Husky said:

Yes, you can use Windows 10 for free, without paying for a license key but you will have some restrictions. You will not be able to "Personalize" your PC meaning you can't change your wallpaper, change your Windows colors, change your start menu or notification tray area etc... through the Windows settings app. You can change those things another way though. Also, there will be a watermark in the bottom right corner of your screen that says "Activate Windows". It is small and very feint though, so don't worry.

4 hours ago, Ashiella said:

3 hours ago, Ashiella said:

3 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

14 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

What if in the future , i decide to purchase one from a site that sounds like a penguin ? would that key work ?

ya.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III