bitcoin mining to bank

hey so im from the UK and 16.

I have been mining for a few weeks and have been wanting to get into it more, 

I use nice hash and have around £20 stored, I was planning on then transferring that to Coinbase(free no fee) and then Coinbase to GDAX(no fee) then GDAX to my bank account. 

this would all result in a very low fee and is all quite safe (as much as an exchange can be)

however you have to be 18 to use these sites, I have my passport with me but im only 16 therefor cannot make an account. 

I have been looking into alternatives and am thinking uphold. 

I would like some advice. 

I want as low fees as possible will be moving around £50 a month so not that much.

I am quite concerned about having my passport and bank account details online.

so to conclude can anyone tell me if uphold is good and if there is any better alternatives. thank you. 

Can't you just transfer from coinbase to your bank?

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

1 hour ago, SimpleTechVids said:

Can't you just transfer from coinbase to your bank?

I can't use Coinbase though need to be 18 with passport verivercation . 

Talk someone older into creating an account(parents), or sell the bitcoins locally. Find some trading group on facebook etc

just keep them till your 18. you're investing in your future self.

just put them in a nice, secure wallet

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Can't go GDAX to bank account, that's what coinbase is for (transferring the fiat).

EDIT: I'm wrong. See below (guess my info is old!)

Edited by ImpulseRez
I'm an idiot

25 minutes ago, ImpulseRez said:

Can't go GDAX to bank account, that's what coinbase is for (transferring the fiat).

this issue is, he isn't old enough.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

23 hours ago, ImpulseRez said:

That is incorrect.  You can move funds from GDAX to your bank account without issue.  Any bank account linked to Coinbase is automatically linked to GDAX for both deposit and withdrawal. 

OP is also correct in the fact that doing it from GDAX is the best option as there are no fees associated with doing this, unlike Coinbase. 

image.thumb.png.3c4f741f1fd45f5bd7cad85f2cb6b720.png