should i get a prebuilt pc or a laptop

i was wondering if i should get a gaming laptop or a prebuilt pc in a price range of about 1350-1500. I don't really now much about pc i jus read a couple articles recently.

do you have any recommendations?

7 minutes ago, xavierth said:

do you have any recommendations?

Any particular requirements? Could you provide some links of online stores in your country?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

i'd recommend a pre built 1070 or 1080 desktop

its really not worth getting a gaming laptop unless you travel often enough to make it worth while

4 hours ago, General Winter said:

i'd recommend a pre built 1070 or 1080 desktop

its really not worth getting a gaming laptop unless you travel often enough to make it worth while

Try the NZXT BLD service if you don't need portability of a laptop. You get GPUs at MSRP so it is a great deal.

If you need portability or don't want to mess with a PC then try the Dell Inspiron 15 series. I think you will be able to get a GTX 1060. You can also look at the Acer Predator Helios 300.

depends on what you want to do. If portability or space saving is your thing, go laptop, otherwise go desktop

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Totally up to you, I will throw this out there. If you don't have a laptop I would go that route as it is almost a necessity in today's world.

If you have a laptop do whatever you prefer.

I honestly don't think that a "gaming" laptop is useful for gaming unless it is sitting flat on a desk hooked to an external monitor anyway.