I need a good cheap pre built gaming pc

can someone help me find a good cheap pre built gaming pc

1 minute ago, J400 said:

Well, I would need a good Idea for your budget, but heres a decent prebuilt deal for the money: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883221318&cm_re=asus_gtx_1060_desktop-_-83-221-318-_-Product

well i was thinking more like 500-600 and i would like to see if it can run bo3, pubg, and maybe gta v on medium settings

Just now, KenBox said:

well i was thinking more like 500-600 and i would like to see if it can run bo3, pubg, and maybe gta v on medium settings

Do you want to deal with some used components or go entirely new?

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

3 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Do you want to deal with some used components or go entirely new?

i wouldt mind some used but i dont want to have the whole think used maybe 70% new 30% used

2 minutes ago, J400 said:

Beat me to it, great build for the price and comes with Windows.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

Just now, leo1798 said:

Beat me to it, great build for the price and comes with Windows.

thanks

2 minutes ago, KenBox said:

yeah i seen this before i never looked at the price though thanks

Flip the 570 and buy a better card later kekek

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

Flip the 570 and buy a better card later kekek

ok thanks

1 minute ago, KenBox said:

thanks

Do yourself a favor and avoid buying into a laptop, especially with the Ryzen socket you get unparalleled upgradability with a desktop.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

2 minutes ago, KenBox said:

thanks

Your welcome.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, leo1798 said:

Do yourself a favor and avoid buying into a laptop, especially with the Ryzen socket you get unparalleled upgradability with a desktop.

yeah i really never liked using a laptop anyway

Hey, i don't know why you want prebuilt pc but if you might consider building kne yourself well not literally a lot of pc shops online let you pick the parts and they will assemble it for you get a ryzen apu thoose things are beastly now get decent rams  mobo and psu you can go cheap on other components and get an decent pc that will run games you want on medium and later on when gpu prices normalize slap something like gtx 2050 or Vega XX something and be good for few more years 

5 minutes ago, DemiGod said:

Hey, i don't know why you want prebuilt pc

Because the cost of building one yourself these days makes oceanfront property in Kansas not such a bad financial decision?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

9 minutes ago, DemiGod said:

Hey, i don't know why you want prebuilt pc but if you might consider building kne yourself well not literally a lot of pc shops online let you pick the parts and they will assemble it for you get a ryzen apu thoose things are beastly now get decent rams  mobo and psu you can go cheap on other components and get an decent pc that will run games you want on medium and later on when gpu prices normalize slap something like gtx 2050 or Vega XX something and be good for few more years 

also i barely know anything about building a pc sry

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

Because the cost of building one yourself these days makes oceanfront property in Kansas not such a bad financial decision?

Nice one :D But i meant it in a way like why you insist on prebuilt onstead of building one. If hes arguments is price then apus do exist, but he said he has no knowledge about pc parts. So yeah can't help with that :D

55 minutes ago, DemiGod said:

Nice one :D But i meant it in a way like why you insist on prebuilt onstead of building one. If hes arguments is price then apus do exist, but he said he has no knowledge about pc parts. So yeah can't help with that :D

i said i have little knowlage i know some things about a pc but not enough to build one

On 2018-03-07 at 9:21 AM, KenBox said:

i said i have little knowlage i know some things about a pc but not enough to build one

Was answering to aisle9 :D i understood what you said i just explained myself to him. But you could ask someone to pick parts for you most people do it for free and do it decently i could do it if i knew any local shops in your area.

16 hours ago, DemiGod said:

Was answering to aisle9 :D i understood what you said i just explained myself to him. But you could ask someone to pick parts for you most people do it for free and do it decently i could do it if i knew any local shops in your area.

ok umm like you want me to message you like around me or what idc