When wil we have LinusCoin

Linus talked about doin it during a WAN show, he might be joking but he said that he may set one up for fun and to possibly buy things on the store.....

Afaik He said on the last episode of the Crypto-adventure that they will be creating a coin. But that nobody should ever ever ever ever bothering investing or mine it. (not sure if it's been published on youtube but it should be.)

there could come to be a floatplane coin iirc, but nothing called Linus Coin hopefully...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Hopefully just after the Great Crypto Crash. 

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

inb4 price crashes and bunch of ppl on forum lose money and there's riots and LTT is no more

.. so yeah lets not do that lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

? there's this already: DON'T OPEN IT IT MINES ON YOUR BROWSER https://linuscoin.org/ 

there's this, not sure if it's from them or...

Ok........

this is on a ryzen 1800x (8core/16 thread), browser started using up to 80% of the cpu when I opened the page.

linuscoin.png.502de75aa7a645af77c0aaab42c50cc1.png

not sure if mods/linusmediagroup can do anything about this site?

13 hours ago, TiresomeToe933 said:

just wonderin......

Hopefully never. I'd like to be able to use my own money to buy a new GPU soon instead of stealing people's babies to sell on the black market. Er. I mean. backs away slowly

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

6 hours ago, The Viking said:

? there's this already: DON'T OPEN IT IT MINES ON YOUR BROWSER https://linuscoin.org/ 

Ok........

this is on a ryzen 1800x (8core/16 thread), browser started using up to 80% of the cpu when I opened the page.

Not us....

43 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Not us....

figured, but still confussing when you see this

linuswhat.png.c59eec930c8629bdf0e2a0675628620d.png

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Not us....

Linus, now that we have got yr attention, when will LinusCoin launch??? thx

EDIT:

OMFG LINUS LOOK HERE AND SAID SOMETHING

Bucket List:

• Have Linus notice something, CHECK
  • Meet Linus, NOPE
  • Work For Linus, internal thought: well that never going to happen....

On 3/6/2018 at 12:29 PM, The Viking said:

Ok........

Funny how avast didn't block it and my AV did.

13 minutes ago, PCPartListsYT said:

Funny how avast didn't block it and my AV did.

yeah could just be my browser, I don't know. I may get rid of avast, it just keeps giving me issues with games (keeps throwing them in the virus chest, so annoying).

3 hours ago, The Viking said:

yeah could just be my browser, I don't know. I may get rid of avast, it just keeps giving me issues with games (keeps throwing them in the virus chest, so annoying).

Yeah, I recommend Bitdefender Free Antivirus.