Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Don't worry, you'll get away if you find a corner. :ph34r:

The Charger(hellcat)  is AWD and turns not bad. 

The Charger(hellcat)  is AWD and turns not bad. 

You're fucked then.

You're fucked then.

did see an STI and a EVO race last night was amazin.

The cops over here

(Detriot and my city  next ot it.)

Drive Ford explorers. Supped UP FAST ASS ONES.

Same here. They run the Explorers with the twin-turbo 3.5L EcoBoost, with a chip tune (which adds 40-50hp on the same engine when used in F150).

"Rawr XD"

Same here. They run the Explorers with the twin-turbo 3.5L EcoBoost, with a chip tune.

THIS IS what they all drive

Expect they say farmington, and newer model.

YOU CAN"T even see the word police on it unless you look for it.

8546444837_0707e2f23d_b.jpg

I'm back!

We took a 9 hour round trip to Denny's last night.

First time I'd ever been in a Minivan, same for first time driving a minivan of course. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I like the Mustangs the EPPD has. Those things are ridiculously fast, and you can't even tell it's a cop car until the lights are on because it barely says "El Paso Police Department" on the side in thin, small black letters.

Yeah we have pretty much the same ones, and most of them don't say police AT ALL

I don't remember what chip tune they use here but on the same engine in the F150 that tune adds 40-50hp at the wheels.

Also they have a seized Aristo with the 2JZ-GTE that they turned into a cop car that they use every now and then. I think they stopped using it a lot because they realized how inconvenient it is to go through Tim Horton's drive thru with a RHD car.

"Rawr XD"

in norway the cops want your license for anything... (after 2003 they passed a law that limits mopeds to 45km/h and my 1986 tempo does 60km/h BONE STOCK, if the speedlimit is 60 and i go 60 on my moped ill lose my lisence)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

As I said the other day, cops around here don't care, unless you're committing murder, or making Meth. Because Indiana

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Yeah we have pretty much the same ones, and most of them don't say police AT ALL

I don't remember what chip tune they use here but on the same engine in the F150 that tune adds 40-50hp at the wheels.

Also they have a seized Aristo with the 2JZ-GTE that they turned into a cop car that they use every now and then.

lol. 

i saw this car pull someone over on the freeway, I FEEL CHEATED.

charger_001.jpg

in norway the cops want your license for anything... (after 2003 they passed a law that limits mopeds to 45km/h and my 1986 tempo does 60km/h BONE STOCK, if the speedlimit is 60 and i go 60 on my moped ill lose my lisence)

I was fined for driving with studded tires in oslo... 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

lol. 

i saw this car pull someone over on the freeway, I FEEL CHEATED.

Last year they had one of these pulling people over 

60b.jpg

Not this exact one of course but similar, different rims and no spoiler. These things have the same twin-turbo from the Supra so they don't play around

"Rawr XD"

Undercover cop car in sweden

maxresdefault.jpg

Most have no markings at all around here.. And yes i do slow down when i see a volvo V70 on the road

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Last year they had one of these pulling people over 

Not this exact one of course but similar, different rims and no spoiler. These things have the same twin-turbo from the Supra so they don't play around

Bruh

I was fined for driving with studded tires in oslo...

i went to oslo once, NEVER AGAIN! (all around me i heard somilarely aged peapol go "ewwww a farmer!" (like WTF!!! oslo is f*cked up!)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Bruh

0-60 in the low 5s stock, which pretty much matches the Charger SRT8, and chances are the one they seized has some bolt ons

"Rawr XD"

0-60 in the low 5s stock, which pretty much matches the Charger SRT8, and chances are the one they seized has some bolt ons

Nothing can  beat the DUBAI Fleet of police tho.

Unmarked in LA:

6447945279_f4fa147a88_b.jpg

5199709857_69af89b000_z.jpg

8091782938_fa97bf6565.jpg

Pretty easy to recognize but usually not until it's too late when driving in traffic or something

System: Thinkpad T460

Nothing can  beat the DUBAI Fleet of police tho.

Which they seem to only use to show off cause where are any form of cops when stuff like this is going down

"Rawr XD"

Which they seem to only use to show off cause where are any form of cops when stuff like this is going down

What a bunch of idiots. I hate people who mess with other peoples lives when they are on the roads.

System: Thinkpad T460

i went to oslo once, NEVER AGAIN! (all around me i heard somilarely aged peapol go "ewwww a farmer!" (like WTF!!! oslo is f*cked up!)

I was there for a job interview once and the interviewer had this kind of attitude..

xxCX2le.gif

Why..?

Road wear rules apparantly

I was there for a job interview once and the interviewer had this kind of attitude..

thats oslo fore ya. (only time ill ever go to oslo again is if i get a drift car. (smoke out the bees)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

thats oslo fore ya. (only time ill ever go to oslo again is if i get a drift car. (smoke out the bees)

I don't think i'm ever going back. (Unless i get into even deeper economic shite. In which case i'll be up there takin' yer jerbs)

It was the first time someone my own age made me want to do this

tumblr_my4qrpG4Xn1t7h2zco1_500.jpg

Skier was nice enough to work in though