Should I buy motherboard from AliExpress

Hi there guys,

Today when I was watching used parts video the guy in the video mentioned that the motherboards with LGA1155 are cheap and I went to aliexpress to check it and when I saw it I was pretty suprised and in the end here I am asking you guys if its safe to buy from aliexpress and if this product (
http://s.aliexpress.com/7NRFjymE?fromSns ) is safe to buy?

I mean... You could... probably very little return/warranty support. Probably won't support overclocking, and won't have the best power delivery.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

From the looks of it, most of these motherboards found on these websites were probably refurbished or recertified before being sold. I'd say why not, but I know with knockoff websites like this, the support is little to non-existent and waiting the full month or two months for the item to arrive only for it to not work again isn't really worth it.

I usually go with the ideology of, "Buy at your own risk."

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Yah, if you're willing to wait the (up-to) 60 days the say it will arrive in, then go for it, but I would probably look elsewhere

Edit:

They say estimated delivery 20 to 30 days but guarantee you'll get it within 60 which isn't saying much.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Yes! But I'd recommend eBay.

I've purchased 3 LGA 1155 from eBay so far. One worked flawless. One had one bad USB port. The last one had some weird issue but I don't really recall what. (Maybe one dimm slot not working or a PCIe slot).

I was able to get a refund on the last one due to eBay's policy. The other one the seller asked me to send back but I didn't bother because a bad USB port isn't a big deal. 

Overall, all 3 board "worked" and POSTed. The issues I had were small enough to ignore. If you need a board for the very basic usage, then go for it. If it's going to be a main rig with 100% stability and perfection, then avoid.