Chirping sound coming from my PC?

Omie

So recently I've been hearing this strange "chirping" sound and I think it's coming from my PC. It's really faint but in a quiet room with no other noise you can hear it. I built my PC and have had it close to 2 years. 

It almost resembles the sound of like a bird chirping. The strange thing is that after a minute or so, the chirp goes away, but then it comes back randomly. 

Anyone know what the cause of this coudk be?

I took a video of the chirp as well, but it's extremely hard to hear due to the background noise of my PC fans, but it's louder in person. However, if you pay really close attention, you can hear a faint chirping sound in the video, its mostly noticeable near the 30 second mark: 

https://streamable.com/dkkfi

Could just be coil whine since it looks like youre playing a game. I probably need headphones tho, I just heard the dryer in the backround

That's coil whine. You can't really do anything about it.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

5 minutes ago, Emanuel_M said:

Could just be coil whine since it looks like youre playing a game. I probably need headphones tho, I just heard the dryer in the backround

4 minutes ago, tikker said:

That's coil whine. You can't really do anything about it.

I'm fairly certain its not coil whine. And I wasn't playing any games when I was recording the video, I was just on my desktop. My GPU has coil whine and I can hear it when launching games, and this chirping sound doesn't sound like that at all. Could it be possible that its coil whine but its coming from somewhere else besides the GPU?

6 minutes ago, Omie said:

I'm fairly certain its not coil whine. And I wasn't playing any games when I was recording the video, I was just on my desktop. My GPU has coil whine and I can hear it when launching games, and this chirping sound doesn't sound like that at all. Could it be possible that its coil whine but its coming from somewhere else besides the GPU?

Hmm if it's not GPU coil whine, then the PSU maybe? Or a fan. Can't think of other components making these noises.

Either that, or it are capacitors and something is about to die.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

5 minutes ago, Omie said:

GPU, or Power Suppy, thats it, or if you have a mechanical drive! wait I thought my other PC had a buzzing noise but it was just the HDD

I would say that this is either a fan or a mechanical hard drive, that is the only thing that I could think of that would produce a noise like that. Hope this helps!

Maybe the pump on the AIO? Doesn't really sound like any coil whine I've heard.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

47 minutes ago, Emanuel_M said:

GPU, or Power Suppy, thats it, or if you have a mechanical drive! wait I thought my other PC had a buzzing noise but it was just the HDD

32 minutes ago, SpecterComments said:

I would say that this is either a fan or a mechanical hard drive, that is the only thing that I could think of that would produce a noise like that. Hope this helps!

I do have both a SSD and HDD in my PC, so maybe that could be it. I don't think its a fan because the chirping noise goes away after a minute or so, but comes back like 3-4 minutes later. If it was a fan wouldn't the chirp noise be more constant? Anyways, if it is my HDD, is this a bad sign? Or is it normal?

3 minutes ago, SpecterComments said:

HDD noises are normal, My Western Digital Blue does the same thing occasionally.

If it is the HDD, it must have started doing it recently. Because I would never hear this noise maybe about a few months ago.