Nintendo Dsi action replay problems

Cheesytaco

Alright I'm having problems with my action replay and i cant seem to fix them.

I accidentally deleted all the codes off of it in a attempt to save them to my pc then update the card but that obviously failed with the error:(Failed to write too card due to no free space) these are the default codes i tried to write, and these are the ones that were on it in the beginning, so it definitely has enough space on it to write them.

So after that i decided to do some research and here is what i found.

1. Update the software for the card(I already did this a while back)

2. Try holding a+b when the console/dsi xl is off with the cartridge inserted once the nintendo screen turns on hold select+start and it should take 10 secs for the action replay to return to its main screen after that it should be wiped and reset(this didn't work) i tried this like 20 times, didn't work

3. Use the given code manager to hard reset the card by pressing the dots at the top left corner of the screen and hitting reset hardware. wipes it but then doesn't let me write ALL the original codes to it. 

This is my last resort to get all the codes on it but at this point Im only able to write a couple and then it stops.(Card is still usable but only for a couple codes) so if you have experienced this before or know off a solution then please respond. ~Cheesytaco

Console:Dsi xl firmware is 1.4.5u

Action replay card

i have this one i don't know the certain model so this is the best i could do.2254ccc7-7e02-468e-8203-67e406d8a277_1.3100050be5a3d2e902c6050404479c31.jpeg.dfd2cc5e85ad891d340d9fda80ba4ba5.jpeg