Best place to review corsair?

I just need to know the best place to review where it will get noticed I have a lot of things to bitch about from experiences in the past year and a bit(post vengeance lineup) 

we have a member reviews subforum for stuff like that.

but if you want to to get noticed by people that actually matter, facebook and twitter are your best bet. just tag corsair in it.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

well we have this forum, on yt you are probably getting ignored

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

well we have this forum, on yt you are probably getting ignored

Just now, Tsuki said:

we have a member reviews subforum for stuff like that

Sorry guys I meant moreso where it will get noticed by corsair, trying to find where to review them but cant find that option on Facebook anywhere, and their support team has been garbage for me. 

1 minute ago, mrmonmon2 said:

Sorry guys I meant moreso where it will get noticed by corsair, trying to find where to review them but cant find that option on Facebook anywhere, and their support team has been garbage for me. 

you can post it straight to their page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Corsair/

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, mrmonmon2 said:

@Corsair @Corsair Blake @Corsair George @Corsair James @Corsair Johan @Corsair Joseph @Corsair Nick yo this guy needs some help xD

sorry i pinged half your staff lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

@Corsair @Corsair Blake @Corsair George @Corsair James @Corsair Johan @Corsair Joseph @Corsair Nick yo this guy needs some help xD

sorry i pinged half your staff lol

I have a list. I own too many corsaor products tbh. Never buying them again once i find good replacements.... 

yo this guy needs some help xD

only George, Nick, and Joseph actually exist still.

the rest have either been banned, no longer have affiliate status, or havent been online in well over a year.

@Corsair Nick is probably the best bet since im pretty sure George is just in it for the memes

|Specs in profile|

On 2/23/2018 at 1:45 AM, mrmonmon2 said:

I have a list. I own too many corsaor products tbh. Never buying them again once i find good replacements.... 

i dont like everything they do for sure, they made the K70 so you have to break it to repair it, they screwed the LUX keyboards with the most disgusting font imaginable and their AIOs sound like turbo jets while performing meh among the crowd but i do really like my K70 with the flat red LEDs, build is great and its lasted me quite a while now

On 2/23/2018 at 1:46 AM, Tsuki said:

only George, Nick, and Joseph actually exist still.

the rest have either been banned, no longer have affiliate status, or havent been online in well over a year.

@Corsair Nick is probably the best bet since im pretty sure George is just in it for the memes

:ph34r: shhhhh its more fun to ping all of them

Builds:

Spoiler

i dont like everything they do for sure, they made the K70 so you have to break it to repair it, they screwed the LUX keyboards with the most disgusting font imaginable and their AIOs sound like turbo jets while performing meh among the crowd but i do really like my K70 with the flat red LEDs, build is great and its lasted me quite a while now

K70 rgb is pretty good, once you remove the tramp stamp,then it looks sleek and professional. Their terrible fans, yea. I swapped my h115is for noctua fans, only bought it cause it was 80$ second had lol. But yea sevral complaints that i will type in the morning on fb. 

I have owned 3 corsair aios, none of them came close to my tan and poop tower that came in a cardboard box.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Honestly, I've owned a lot of Corsair stuff, everything from AIOs to peripherals. And I have yet to encounter a problem:/

For all I know, Corsair are my gods. @Corsair Nick, send me some LL fans^)

@mrmonmon2 But I would like to hear what were the issues that you had.

I ranted about Corsair once over here, and then they solved my problem.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

9 hours ago, NMS said:

Honestly, I've owned a lot of Corsair stuff, everything from AIOs to peripherals. And I have yet to encounter a problem:/

For all I know, Corsair are my gods. @Corsair Nick, send me some LL fans^)

@mrmonmon2 But I would like to hear what were the issues that you had.

Well i'll write it out here first.

Mice

m60 (2012ish) absolutely great was still working up till

m65(2016) this died after 3 months(got it at christmas) went back to the m60. decided to make this one work(about august 2017). took the usb cable from my m60. it worked for a few more months(till about january 2018).then randomly disconnected.

M65 RGB(christmas) 2017. 

Had an issue where both of them were not flush, that little edge being the lowest point on the mouse practically wrecking the mousepad. As my Dad lives in a completely different  city(all of these are gifts from him) I couldn't get anything done by corsair support). after the m65 finally died again i pulled the rgb one apart and bent the frame into place(Now it works fine, well for now, it's only been a month and a half).

Headsets

Corsair vengeance1500 (2012-2013) besides the microphone dropping to the bottom of its swing and not locking in place after about a year(funny thing is i never actually move it, same with my h1500 that has the same problem) otherwise great loved it great earmuffs that are comfy.

All my friends complained I was really quiet.

Void Pro RGB issues.(christmas 2016)

-3 foot cable

-rgb is kinda pointless for the wearer as it's not visible to you.

-microphone light on the mircophone is on the opposite side of your facce rendering it non view able and useless.

-claims noise reduction yet does not form to your head and is open ear style(can hear everything).

-who thought triangles would be comfortable around ears??????

-the earmuffs material catches every hair on your face, trying to put it on having only a few hours of stubble was painful as it caught everything and doesn't sit easily without that problem.

h1500(exchanged void for this)

-earmuffs same problem, glad i could swap the earmuffs from my vengeance 1500 to them. 

-mic dropping issue after only a year.

-people complaining im quiet.

-meh sound quality.

k70 RGB

-pretty damn good, although you need to remove the tramp stamp

-has survived spilt milk twice, 10/10 would recommend again

h115i 

-besides the loud af fans(which i swapped) works pretty good(got second hand so i'd know it worked)

PSU the fan getting stuck at 100% most of the time doesn't bother me too much. although going to change the fan next time i pull apart my rig

Mousepads

-my very first one frayed within 2 days mm200 i think

-that got replaced, still frays but it looks great as it's black with the corsair logo in the corner at a nice size

-the recent yellow ones. Too much yellow and overly large corsair logo making it look nonprofessional and obstrusive

the big 0.9m one that is gray and has the edged sewn. good job it doesn't fray and is quite nice.

seriously too much has issues, and considering the m60 and vengeance 1500 were my first peripherals i'm probably biased towards them being better than they actually are. but still the quality has dipped significantly.

In case if you want to know about Corsair Gaming keyboard, this source will help you out. :)

2 hours ago, ImSoNerd said:

In case if you want to know about Corsair Gaming keyboard, this source will help you out. :)

You didn't hyperlink it, but the keyboard i have no issue with

Thanks guys for pinging me.

@mrmonmon2 Appreciate the feedback on all the products that you've experienced, and stood by the brand.  Corsair does take your feedback into consideration for future products, some of which does take more time to implement as the development process is not something that happens overnight.  All of the products are designed to fit the needs of most consumers, and in the case of the Void Pro headset, fitment can be a little less than perfect for some.  This is part of why we offer various products that overlap, like the new HS50 and HS60.  If you're still experiencing any issues with a product that is still under warranty, let me know, and I'll see what we can do to help you out.  You can also submit a ticket through our portal, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out in troubleshooting the issue as well.  https://support.corsair.com/

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 2/23/2018 at 12:35 AM, mrmonmon2 said:

have a lot of things to bitch about from experiences

A good bitch session is always a cleanser!

I just hope you format the paragraph structure properly.

And please no novels!

I could rant all day about my 570X case and its down falls for a 'premium' case but for the most part everything i have owned corsair has been solid, minus the 570X-RGB case.... what a damn disappointment. 

18 hours ago, mrmonmon2 said:

You didn't hyperlink it, but the keyboard i have no issue with

I was not allowed to hyprerlink thou, since i m new member. But it's KG keyboard review, and of course that keyboard is love <3

On 2/23/2018 at 11:19 PM, mrmonmon2 said:

Well i'll write it out here first.

Mice

m60 (2012ish) absolutely great was still working up till

m65(2016) this died after 3 months(got it at christmas) went back to the m60. decided to make this one work(about august 2017). took the usb cable from my m60. it worked for a few more months(till about january 2018).then randomly disconnected.

M65 RGB(christmas) 2017. 

Had an issue where both of them were not flush, that little edge being the lowest point on the mouse practically wrecking the mousepad. As my Dad lives in a completely different  city(all of these are gifts from him) I couldn't get anything done by corsair support). after the m65 finally died again i pulled the rgb one apart and bent the frame into place(Now it works fine, well for now, it's only been a month and a half).

Headsets

Corsair vengeance1500 (2012-2013) besides the microphone dropping to the bottom of its swing and not locking in place after about a year(funny thing is i never actually move it, same with my h1500 that has the same problem) otherwise great loved it great earmuffs that are comfy.

All my friends complained I was really quiet.

Void Pro RGB issues.(christmas 2016)

-3 foot cable

-rgb is kinda pointless for the wearer as it's not visible to you.

-microphone light on the mircophone is on the opposite side of your facce rendering it non view able and useless.

-claims noise reduction yet does not form to your head and is open ear style(can hear everything).

-who thought triangles would be comfortable around ears??????

-the earmuffs material catches every hair on your face, trying to put it on having only a few hours of stubble was painful as it caught everything and doesn't sit easily without that problem.

h1500(exchanged void for this)

-earmuffs same problem, glad i could swap the earmuffs from my vengeance 1500 to them. 

-mic dropping issue after only a year.

-people complaining im quiet.

-meh sound quality.

k70 RGB

-pretty damn good, although you need to remove the tramp stamp

-has survived spilt milk twice, 10/10 would recommend again

h115i 

-besides the loud af fans(which i swapped) works pretty good(got second hand so i'd know it worked)

PSU the fan getting stuck at 100% most of the time doesn't bother me too much. although going to change the fan next time i pull apart my rig

Mousepads

-my very first one frayed within 2 days mm200 i think

-that got replaced, still frays but it looks great as it's black with the corsair logo in the corner at a nice size

-the recent yellow ones. Too much yellow and overly large corsair logo making it look nonprofessional and obstrusive

the big 0.9m one that is gray and has the edged sewn. good job it doesn't fray and is quite nice.

seriously too much has issues, and considering the m60 and vengeance 1500 were my first peripherals i'm probably biased towards them being better than they actually are. but still the quality has dipped significantly.

How are the headsets of Corsair? I m happy with my Logitech - G430 Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset. 

Anyone has a good review on Corsair headsets

10 hours ago, ImSoNerd said:

How are the headsets of Corsair? I m happy with my Logitech - G430 Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset. 

Anyone has a good review on Corsair headsets

the mics no one can hear you, they break very easily, hard to hear  footsteps in game, and the newest editions aren't even comfortable.

im most likely going with Logitech or Kingston for my next headset

On 2/22/2018 at 11:35 PM, mrmonmon2 said:

I just need to know the best place to review where it will get noticed I have a lot of things to bitch about from experiences in the past year and a bit(post vengeance lineup) 

newegg.com.   amazon.com. microcenter.

On 2/27/2018 at 4:08 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Thanks guys for pinging me.

@mrmonmon2 Appreciate the feedback on all the products that you've experienced, and stood by the brand.  Corsair does take your feedback into consideration for future products, some of which does take more time to implement as the development process is not something that happens overnight.  All of the products are designed to fit the needs of most consumers, and in the case of the Void Pro headset, fitment can be a little less than perfect for some.  This is part of why we offer various products that overlap, like the new HS50 and HS60.  If you're still experiencing any issues with a product that is still under warranty, let me know, and I'll see what we can do to help you out.  You can also submit a ticket through our portal, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out in troubleshooting the issue as well.  https://support.corsair.com/

The main issue is I didn't purchase my headset, i've had it for just over a year, the mic falls to the absolute bottom of it's swing, and I can't rma it because I didn't purchase it or  have proof as my dad lives 1200km away.

I tried with the factory messed up m65 and it was just easier to bend it into place. the headset is just going to be cheaper to replace with a better one when I can. 

As for now you've lost a Customer