What would you like seen a reality in years to come?

Xander Cousins
10 hours ago, TopDollar said:

If we're talking about mainstream flying cars that only requires the equivalent of a driver's license, then I surely hope not. Flying comes with a lot of responsibility; especially when it comes to in flight emergencies. Even if limited to just class G airspace (surface to 700ft or 1,200ft area depending), that's going to create a lot of congestion and potential hazards. We already have yahoos busting controlled airspace with their little drones, can't imagine if you gave them a car to fly around.

Aviation is also a slow moving industry. In 50 years, we're still going to be regularly flying airplanes from the 2000s-2010s just like we are flying 1960s-1970s airplanes now.

Exactly.  There are too many poor drivers on the road now; we really don't need them in the air.  The only way "flying cars" are going to happen is if they are completely autonomous or centrally computer controlled (or a combination thereof).

59 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

. This could also take the form of a 10vs 10 shooter type game where you can add in objects to earn more points, scores based on who gets 'killed' and a lot more.

Umm i would perer if we didnt create more school shooters... i have a feeling this could lead to one hey lets play hardcore mode. 1 life only.... litterally.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

3 hours ago, Mutoh said:

Gundams

Yes, yes please... Tho to be fair using those things in a war would most definitely end all of human (or most) life on Earth...

16 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Full augmented VR. Because why not. I dont see VR stopping just yet at a simple headset. Idk how they are supposed to get it to work, but i assume using some sort of microwave tech.

Cant wait tl see how EA is going to screw it up with microtransactions

mine is like yours but i prefer AR over VR. the idea of having HUD and able to interact and find info on the go in real world is just appealing to me

implement by wearing a glass(or monocle if you're feeling fancy) would be just fine. you can go further to replace your eyes with robotics but i won't go that route