Philips BDM4065UC stuck at 4k30hz

jubair194

I need help.

I have had this 40" 4K monitor for 2 years now and it has been perfectly working at 4K 60hz via displayport. Yesterday I tried to connect my laptop with USB C to the monitor via a USB C to displayport adapter. When I connected the cable, the laptop screen flashed many times and momentarily the 4k monitor did 4k 60hz. But after a restart I was never able to get an image on the monitor via my laptop via displayport. Anyway I thought it wasn't that bad because I didn't really need 4k 60hz from my laptop.

But the messed up thing now is, when I connected my PC via displayport, the recommendation resolution became 2048 x 1080. And ive since tried everything to get it working at 4K. The max I can do is 4K 60hz now. Even by disconnecting all the cables, power on/off, replacing the dp cables, changing from dp 1.1 to 1.2 on the osd. Nothing works. Even resetting the monitor. Could the cable have destroyed the monitor? And what can I do to get 4K 60hz. I need help plez.

monitor settings

change from dp 1.2 to dp 1.3 or something along those lines, i had that monitor aswell. confused me when i couldn't get 4k 60hz to work, and only 4k 30hz.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, zamak13 said:

My G29 Racing wheel pedals don't map correctly to Project Cars for some reason. I have the logitech software, everything is current. The logitech software shows the pedal layout like it SHOULD be which is clutch, brake, acceleration YET the Project Cars game interprets that as acceleration, clutch, brake (the brake is the accelerator pedal) Again, ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher I go into the logitech software and it is mapped correctly so I am confused on how to change that. The options within the Project Cars game don't seem to allow you to edit entire pedal location so I am at a loss on how to correct it. Any help or anyone who has experienced this would be great to hear from. Thanks for your time.

Is there a possibility this post is in the wrong place?  Not to mention that black text on a black screen makes it hard to read.