So I'm new here, whats this place generally like?

Aremis
19 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Breaking and fixing is @colonel_mortis 's job.

He is fabtabulous/fantastic at it.

The Mod Team and the Admins are pretty cool [I should know ... well at least that is what I'm told to say] lol.

The moderators that issued me warnings are not nice and cool, despite being Canadian. They should say sorry for warning me but I guess they are not that stereotypical. Maybe they drank too much maple syrup 

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

38 minutes ago, NQSD said:

Wow. Finally I found someone who like to mod power supplies. The only time I modded a power supply was to custom sleeve the cables for a friend of mines. People always claim that I could have killed myself that time.

Yeah I could've died like 20 times... everything started when a fan died and I replaced it with a blue led one that gave that PSU a great look, then extending the 12V CPU connector, adding some SATA connectors, manual fan control on the back (on an old one), "sleeving" all of the cables with a flex conduit, and the last one for my sister's build, mobo required EPS and 6-pin connectors and my only PSU available had only 4-pin so I added them, happens I don't trust these cheap 4 to 8 or molex adapters at all, and the router is powered by our home NAS to save space.

giphy.gif

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

34 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

The moderators that issued me warnings are not nice and cool, despite being Canadian. They should say sorry for warning me but I guess they are not that stereotypical. Maybe they drank too much maple syrup 

Of course. How dare they lock my posts and issue me warnings. Maybe i’ll forgive them if they apologize profusely and write me letters of self criticism.

oh, I thought this place is Linus Sebastian fan club.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 minutes ago, wasab said:

Of course. How dare they lock my posts and issue me warnings. Maybe i’ll forgive them if they apologize profusely and write me letters of self criticism.

oh, I thought this place is Linus Sebastian fan club.

nah we all love Dennis and Taran more

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

28 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Its a complete and utter dive mate :S

Of course I am joking ;)

or am I ;)

*looks both ways hunches over and moves quickly into a dark alleyway

Hey lad, welcome to the forum!

NOW GET IN LINE, DO 500 PUSHUPS WITH THIS CORSAIR 900D WATER COOLED SYSTEM DUCT TAPED TO YOU BACK!

Well it is generally a nice place where people with an interest in tech talk.

Sometimes there is a debate which can be really quite fun to partake in.

If you are like me you can also try help out the less PCMR elite members here, look for posts & see if you can help (I'd recommend helping with what you know, that ends the best for all parties)

I'd say have fun & welcome to the LTT community!

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*