do you use the back pocket of your pants?

AlexGoesHigh

Pretty much never. Only if im wearing jeans and I need to transport something I cant hold with my hands or teeth and if its a short distance like the kitchen to my room.

Im a cargo pants guy. I prefer to use these side pockets. Way more useful than a back pocket. They dont disturb my comfort, They are bigger, Its much harder to steal stuff out of them and I can run with just about anything in there since they are so close to my knees.

These are things zombie food doesnt think about.

Pretty much never. Only if im wearing jeans and I need to transport something I cant hold with my hands or teeth and if its a short distance like the kitchen to my room.

Im a cargo pants guy. I prefer to use these side pockets. Way more useful than a back pocket. They dont disturb my comfort, They are bigger, Its much harder to steal stuff out of them and I can run with just about anything in there since they are so close to my knees.

These are things zombie food doesnt think about.

You had to play the zombie card 'eh? 

lol it's okay, I prefer cargo pants as well, but work doesn't allow them. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

You had to play the zombie card 'eh?

lol it's okay, I prefer cargo pants as well, but work doesn't allow them.

Theres gona be a whole bunch of non cargopant wearing zombies. Lol. ^___^

i dont however i have tried it out and it is pretty comfortable to walk around with however there is a good chance that you can get pick pocketed so be wary of that it is to tell when they have taken your wallet however by then it is usually too late but it is unlikely that you till get robbed. I usually have my wallet in my front pocket but if i am wearing long tight pants like jeans and i will put it in my back pocket.

Wallet back right, leatherman and lose change right pocket, keys on a clip through the right belt loop besides the zip, and phone on the left pocket.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Wallet in my left back pocket. The feeling eventually go's away, now it's weird when I have them in my other back pocket.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Yes. Wallet in rear right pocket, phone in front left pocket. This way I won't end up having bulging pants on either sides. I have fairly big athletic tight. The front right pocket can also be use to discreetly park my manhood properly when in need. :P

No, imagine i have a key in it and then i fall down and land on my back pocket, that would make a USB Butt Plug out of me.

I try and fill up the front pockets first.

I'll normally hang snips or pliers out of my back pocket when using them, letters and flyers usually make their way into there sometimes. I keep a rubber in there too, usually the most graceful pocket to retrieve it from :lol:

Nope sits uncomfortable and it's easier for pick-pockets. 

Burns my arse when sitting down.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

In the winter I use the back pockets of my gf.It's warm in there.

Or, at least, I used to, time to see what happens this winter.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Nope.

I prefer side pockets for everything and never use back pockets (and I prefer mostly pants that don't have back pockets due to them being designed for running). Right side pocket for phone and left for wallet (+notepad and pen in high school). Other stuff I just shove into my assault pack or use other pockets than pants' pockets. Never gonna use back pockets. Ever. Too easy to get pickpocketed.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

No because I will forget about whatever I put there and then next time I sit down it will be sharply inserted into my anus.

yeah mostley my wallet or lighter or somthing but nothing like my phone or ipod

isn't siting on a container of fire and firestarter a bad idea though?

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

no, because i just generally hate having things in my pockets, i use a jacket just for the sake of using the pockets so i can avoid having stuff in my pants pocket.

I always use my back right pocket for trash like plastic rapers or papers when there are no trash cans around 

Only for my wallet. Didn't like it when I was younger, but there's no other way once used to it. Just feels proper.