LG Wallpaper TV Window Project COMPLETE – Linus Office Tour

Awesome!

Edit: Oh, wait. Not a new Floatplane video.... Have to keep hitting F5 then

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

5 minutes ago, Domifi said:

Awesome!

Edit: Oh, wait. Not a new Floatplane video.... Have to keep hitting F5 then

Ware ar you looking than :D 

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

I liked the video, but whoever's job cutting Linus out of things to add vectory gradienty backgrounds for thumbnails and such does a nice job.

They're my #LMGHeroftheDay

Was that a stack of DVD-R's on the shelf Linus? The 25TB of local storage and 10Gb ethernet on every computer wasn't enough?

I had to create an account just to comment: WHY would the TV need to be wallpaper thin for this project?  You put it in a friggin wall, it could be ANY type of TV.  The recessed wall mounting not only makes viewing from the sides/below a pain, it defeats the purpose of a TV being so thin it looks like wallpaper.  /rant

1 hour ago, Legendarypoet said:

I liked the video, but whoever's job cutting Linus out of things to add vectory gradienty backgrounds for thumbnails and such does a nice job.

They're my #LMGHeroftheDay

2 things, green screen and maybe 5 minutes in photoshop. Which is the easiest way to do it, not saying that's the way they did it.

Not going to lie tho it does look nice, esp once you see the table and everything else.

:P

Photo editors life is getting real easy now...

Really interested to know what, besides the battery, was also on that tripod at the end. Nuc with capture? How do dis?

On 2/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, Ketchups said:

I had to create an account just to comment: WHY would the TV need to be wallpaper thin for this project?  You put it in a friggin wall, it could be ANY type of TV.  The recessed wall mounting not only makes viewing from the sides/below a pain, it defeats the purpose of a TV being so thin it looks like wallpaper.  /rant

I paid 30 USD for a 1080p HDMI projector at a thrift store. Works good enough to do this kind of thing as far as I care for.

I paid 7 USD for  640x480 15 FPS Ethernet Panasonic security camera. I used it to watch my oven.

Edited by xnamkcor

Did you guys know the 2017 LG OLEDs will do 1080p @ 120Hz? Give it a try, it's amazing!