Bubbles into resevior at every startup (5 days since built)

Hey its me again. 

It's been around 5 days since I finished my loop. I shut down every night, and the next day when I start I notice bubbles flowing from my loop into my resevior for a few seconds. And I notice nothing while system is running. 

When I built it I did tilt my case, maybe 45 degrees in each side, so maybe air is still in the radiators? I wouldve thought they made their way out by now.. 

My first thought is a leak, but I've been inspecting and I see nothing anywhere, I would see It because I had 1 drop from my drain hit my case that I forgot to wipe when I built it, and it left a noticeable blue spot.

My reservoir level hasn't changed by much, maybe half a milimeter. 

Thoughts? Maybe I should just unplug everything and flip it 360 in all directions...

I suppose I should post a picture for the people who are reading this who haven't helped me in my other 500 threads.. 

Note that I added more fluid to the top of the resevior (to the bottom of the line where the top starts) after this picture

20180131_214228.jpg

7 minutes ago, MoonFrost said:

I suppose I should post a picture for the people who are reading this who haven't helped me in my other 500 threads.. 

Note that I added more fluid to the top of the resevior (to the bottom of the line where the top starts) after this picture

Since you just filled the loop it can be trapped air bubbles making their way out, it can take some time for everything to completely bleed. You can try moving the system around to see if there is any trapped pockets to help speed up the process. 

Small amounts of air in the system won't be a problem. Probably just trapped air somewhere in the system.

Tilting it can help, so can varying the pump speed.

Linus has an old video somewhere with tips.

1 minute ago, r4tch3t said:

Linus has an old video somewhere with tips.

JayzTwoCents has way better videos on exactly how to get air out of a loop IMO. I'd suggest watching those too and tilting the system.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Alrighty, thanks guys. I googled a bit before posting here, and I heard different things. Someone said we shouldn't have any bubbles after 24 hours of the pump running, others said something about a vacuum leak. Idk. 

30 minutes ago, MoonFrost said:

Alrighty, thanks guys. I googled a bit before posting here, and I heard different things. Someone said we shouldn't have any bubbles after 24 hours of the pump running, others said something about a vacuum leak. Idk. 

For a loop to bleed completely especially the small bubbles can take a week at times, if you have a trapped air pocket that won't make it way around that can cause a vacuum of sorts but mainly it just needs to be dislodged. Sometimes if it's really stuck you can crack open a port say on a radiator nearby or such to help move things along. 

10 hours ago, Zic05 said:

Man, can you even see your monitor with that RGB. Also you might want to update your PCPARTPICKER list on your signature.

yea that pic was taken right after I finished leak testing. i have it pushed back and not so close to monitor lol. will work on updating my signature now.

20180205_224552.jpg

20180205_223445.jpg

Edited by MoonFrost
Added pictures, not sure why the first one looked so bright.