[Build Log] Silent Minimalist - CaseLabs SMA8(a) WC'd Threadripper Style

52 minutes ago, vegaspimp22 said:

are you puffin you have to be, the build is identical. Buy some cheap $10 white nylon/silk and put that in front of your light source, soften up the light so theres no hard shadows then snap those pics, it will work wonders.  A nice pic can really make a huge difference.  I just wish i had a dslr....

I love your build, i see you didnt go punisher. did you spray paint that gloss black? The bottom? looks good

Yes that's me.

I can dim the LED's as they are connected to my AQ6.  I'll try that.  I just quickly took these late last night when I finished up.  I'm also a horrible photographer.  Got nothing by my phone (S8+) camera.

Yea ditched the Punisher theme once I decided I wanted to a pop of color.  I did no painting at all.  That's how the two toned SMA8 I bought came.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, IamSpartacus said:

Yes that's me.

I can dim the LED's as they are connected to my AQ6.  I'll try that.  I just quickly took these late last night when I finished up.  I'm also a horrible photographer.  Got nothing by my phone (S8+) camera.

Yea ditched the Punisher theme once I decided I wanted to a pop of color.  I did no painting at all.  That's how the two toned SMA8 I bought came.

Looks great! Looks very similar to a recent build from singularity computers, was that some kind of inspiration?

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

4 hours ago, Tech22 said:

Looks great! Looks very similar to a recent build from singularity computers, was that some kind of inspiration?

Yes.  The way Dan mounted his dual res/pump combos with no tubing shown from the front was my inspiration.