No signal to monitor

malackov

So the problem started when something short circuted in my room and my pc shut off. i powered up my pc and no signal to my monitor eventhough gpu fan spins, i was like ok maybe it was a monitor issuse and it tried it with other monitors and even my TV nothing. I bough a new card, and i posted the bios got up and when it was booting the signal went away. I noticed that i get shocked everytime i touch my vga cable and or my pc case. I cant be my cpu or ram since it tested it with other ones. The only thing that can be wrong is my MOBO or PSU, or maybe its my windows? Please help im stuck on an amd apu with integrated graphics. Thanks!

Getting shocked everytime you touch the case sounds like a grounding issue. I would try another PSU first.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB