Please Help My Games are Unplayable.

Go to solution Solved by Wil2Kil,

Ok I'm following up on this post and notifing every one that I was able to fix the issue. If you are curiouse as to what the issue causing my problem was, well its was a corrupt OS. Like I was trying to tell everyone my Temps are perfect across the board and all my driver were up to date. so I resolved the issue my doing a full rebuild of my OS and after that everything was fix.

Ok I'll start with my System Specs so that we can get that out in the open.

My build is:
Mobo - Asus ROG Strix z370-E Gaming
CPU - core i7 8700k
Ram - 16gb Corsair Vengence rgb 3600mghz
GPU - Asus ROG Srtix Geforce GTX 1060 6gb OC Edition
PSu - EVGA supernova 650 watt full modular 80+ gold
storage - PNY 120gb ssd and seagate 1.5 tb 7200 rmb hdd
cpu cooler- Corsair AIO h100i v2 
and there is a total of six fans in my system.

So that is all my hardware in my system. now I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit for my OS and these are all brand new parts with the exceptions of the GPU, PSU, and storage. When ever I try to play my newer titels such as the witcher 3, GTA 5, and other newer title my Frames cannot stay solid at all. They jump around from 61 fps to a horrible 12fps constantly. I have tweeked the hell out of windows to optimize my new build for gaming im even overclocking everything and this happens all the time to really every game I play. but even some of my programs are super laggy when I either start them up or am in the middle of using them. I have been trying to find the answer to this issue with no luck. Currently I am Uninstalling all my newer titles and re-installing them so see if that fixes any thing but I doubt it will. 

So I beg the community for some help please. I would be happy to give more details and maybe videos or screen shots if they are needed just ask away and suggestion are totally welcome just please help we get back to playing amazing games.

What are your temperatures?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Run everything at stock settings, no overclocking. This includes your ram.

Update motherboard bios

Make sure everything is up to date

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Update deivers

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

update drivers for everything you can. scan for viruses. reset your overclocking to stock. switch out your ram. whats your cooler?

Ok the resolution Im playing at is 1080p.and I play all my games on high or ultra settings seeing how my hardware is

Mobo - Asus ROG Strix z370-E Gaming
CPU - core i7 8700k
Ram - 16gb Corsair Vengence rgb 3600mghz
GPU - Asus ROG Srtix Geforce GTX 1060 6gb OC Edition

my cooloer is the corsair hydro series h100i v2 all in one water cooler.

all my Drivers are up to date and there are no viruses. I can try the Ram but I litteraly only have the ram that is listed i dont have extra so I will try with on stick then I will try switching their slots.

I will put everything back to stock clock speeds and give that a go

and As for my bios i will check to see if there is any new updates. what do you all think could be the issue?

also to answer your questions my temps are 30C on my mobo, I never get above 50C on the cpu and my gpu is never hotter than 125F.

2 hours ago, Hugsy Malone said:

What resolution/settings are you playing at?

1080p with High or ultra settings.

3 hours ago, emosun said:

pull one of the ram sticks out then try it again

I will try this.

2 hours ago, Genericplane said:

update drivers for everything you can. scan for viruses. reset your overclocking to stock. switch out your ram. whats your cooler?

I do not have any viuses. last night I updated all my drivers and my cooler is a corsair H100i v2 AiO. 

2 hours ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Update deivers

My Drivers are up to  date.

5 hours ago, CDHoward said:

Your problem is having an Intel CPU, mate 

I'm sorry to say this but unless you have anything helpful to say then please keep your uneducated comments to your self.

Ok I'm following up on this post and notifing every one that I was able to fix the issue. If you are curiouse as to what the issue causing my problem was, well its was a corrupt OS. Like I was trying to tell everyone my Temps are perfect across the board and all my driver were up to date. so I resolved the issue my doing a full rebuild of my OS and after that everything was fix.