Fan Noise Level:   19 dB-A
Air Flow:   69 CFM

2000RPM

Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition RED LED:
Air pressure:    0,75 mm / H20
Fan Noise Level:   25,2 dBA
Air Flow:   52,19 CFM

1500RPM

Same thing for other colors. Cooler Master's ones are better at everything, so why are Corsair fans more expensive?

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

1 minute ago, DSD27 said:

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 RED LED:

Air pressure:    2.94 mmH2O
Fan Noise Level:   19 dB-A
Air Flow:   69 CFM

2000RPM

Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition RED LED:
Air pressure:    0,75 mm / H20
Fan Noise Level:   25,2 dBA
Air Flow:   52,19 CFM

1500RPM

Same thing for other colors. Cooler Master's ones are better at everything, so why are Corsair fans more expensive?

usally it comes down to that specific brand.  Corsair is somewhat like apple.  There stuff might be more money for the same thing from another company, but people are still going to buy it because well its corsair.  They have established themselves as a reputable brand.  Not that cooler master hasnt tho but most people tend to go with corsair products over cooler master due to corsairs reputability as a company.

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

I believe it comes down to quality. Cooler Master's fans may not be as good quality as Corsair's, leading to the higher price. And, as mentioned above, Corsair has established themselves as a reputable company. I personally have come across no problems with any of the Corsair products I've purchased, and will continue to buy them.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

kinda not believing those CM specs of 2.94mm/h2o from 5yrs ago.

been an issue since and they are louder than the AF QE fans

1 hour ago, airdeano said:

Why not? But yeah they look too good...

I never hear my SikcleFlow, as I use Fan Xpert 2 to control the speeds. Are the really louder? If they are then those numbers are all lies.

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

6 hours ago, DSD27 said:

Why not? But yeah they look too good...

I never hear my SikcleFlow, as I use Fan Xpert 2 to control the speeds. Are the really louder? If they are then those numbers are all lies.

Never trust blindly to manufacturers specs for airflow and noise. There isn't any standard in place to make sure measurements are comparative. Corsair might be measured at 50cm when CM is from across the room.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/28/2018 at 6:57 PM, airdeano said:

Sickleflows are my go-to example of mediocre fans with specs that are too good to be true at least when compared to other fans. 

There's little to no regulation between manufacturers on how specs are measured. Take specs with a grain of salt and look at benchmarks and in-depth reviews instead.

Sickleflows get their performance from the higher rpm but are mediocre at best. They can be quiet at low rpm if you don't mind getting very low airflow and are fairly loud for any substantial airflow. AF120 QE LED's are a bit better with middling performance and acoustics. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.