Favorite Game Soundtrack?

DrDerp

Not sure if it's my favorite but a few come to mind. Any Pokemon game, particularly Gen 3 (original versions) and back, Little Nightmares is amazing too.

On 1.2.2018 at 4:11 AM, AHaskin14 said:

I still hum the pirate songs from Black Flag

lol didn't even think of that - but yes, best soundtrack evar.

23 hours ago, Froody129 said:

All Jeremy Soule Bethesda titles but Morrowind is my favourite

Ah I remember exploring Vvardenfell on my Xbox Classic. Good times, despite the rough frame rate.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

2 minutes ago, DrDerp said:

Ah I remember exploring Vvardenfell on my Xbox Classic. Good times, despite the rough frame rate.

I actually didn’t play the game much, I got it on PC last year and the game still ran like crap. What I played was awesome though and the music made it feel so authentic.

I kinda want to mod the shit out of it so the graphics aren’t such an eyesore but that’s effort. I want like a mod pack I just click install on and not 40 different mods I have to go through

That's an F in the profile pic

1 minute ago, Froody129 said:

I actually didn’t play the game much, I got it on PC last year and the game still ran like crap. What I played was awesome though and the music made it feel so authentic.

I kinda want to mod the shit out of it so the graphics aren’t such an eyesore but that’s effort. I want like a mod pack I just click install on and not 40 different mods I have to go through

Bethesda has released an official graphics pack. Doesn't fix the animations, but it looks a lot better.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

5 minutes ago, DrDerp said:

Bethesda has released an official graphics pack. Doesn't fix the animations, but it looks a lot better.

Oh I missed that. I’ll go check it out. Thanks 

That's an F in the profile pic

It's been the Azela town track from 2nd generation of Pokemon for years, but the entirety of Slay The Spire OST are a row of absolute bangers