Lucked out on RAM :D

Aaron2001

Grats. That's actually an awesome price for 16 gigs.

Let's just hope the seller is legit (I don't really trust sellers that haven't got a shitload of feedback, but that's just me). If not, eBay is pretty good at giving refunds

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

If i was dumb enough to buy from sellers with only 7 feedback in the past YEAR i might get some good deals too lol.

Heck i could get a great deal on a rolex if i bought from dudes in back allies in the ghetto

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

If i was dumb enough to buy from sellers with only 7 feedback in the past YEAR i might get some good deals too lol.

Heck i could get a great deal on a rolex if i bought from dudes in back allies in the ghetto

Chill out, not everyone has to be running a fucking shop from their house, it’s prob some dude who bought ram at normal prices and listed for about the same price used

1 minute ago, Aaron2001 said:

Chill out, not everyone has to be running a fucking shop from their house, it’s prob some dude who bought ram at normal prices and listed for about the same price used

Yeah that rolex dealer was legit , he doesn't need a shop either.

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

Because people sell computer parts?

I sold my last 16GB set for £80 with no feedback. Your always guaranteed to get your money if something goes wrong as well, so nothing to lose.

8 minutes ago, emosun said:

wut lol.

This is such dumb thinking. Many people use ebay to sell something that they no longer need or would rather have money for. Thats what ebay was Created for. its turned into a different place now but it still offers that. 

I Sold my GTX 1080 the other day on ebay but only have 3 reviews in 5 years. That doesnt mean Im ripping the buyer off.... This post of Ram has 7 positive reviews and 0 negative just because there not Neweggs ebay account doesnt mean its like buying something in the back alley of the ghetto.  You get protection from paypal and ebay and your credit card company..... even the shipper sometimes.

Some people dont run a buisness on ebay and are just selling Stuff thats just laying around once or twice a year. 

8 minutes ago, ExplosiveSloths said:

I sold my last 16GB set for £80 with no feedback

6 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

I Sold my GTX 1080 the other day on ebay but only have 3 reviews in 5 years.

I buy and sell on ebay .... CLEARLY , far more than you two. and yeah I wouldn't consider buying from non reputable sellers ever.

do you know how easy it is for crappy people to make a paypal , sell something , then spend the money before they even ship the product to the buyer?

here you guys are talking about protection with paypal , lol. what a joke. these no name nothing accounts are just sleezy , no reason to ever consider them.

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

I buy and sell on ebay .... CLEARLY , far more than you two. and yeah I wouldn't consider buying from non reputable sellers ever.

do you know how easy it is for crappy people to make a paypal , sell something , then spend the money before they even ship the product to the buyer?

here you guys are talking about protection with paypal , lol. what a joke. these no name nothing accounts are just sleezy , no reason to ever consider them.

I dont want to be rude but you seem to have superiority complex...

But yea congrats on the great deal, man I remember when I bought my RAM new for that price... One day one day...

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

Paypal locks you out of your money for 21 days to make sure everything went smoothly. So your points kind of wrong..

6 minutes ago, ExplosiveSloths said:

Paypal locks you out of your money for 21 days to make sure everything went smoothly.

from cashing it , not from spending it

these no name accounts get your money , then spend it immediately on paypal never moving it off paypal. when whatever they spent it on ships , that's it , the account is abandon.

paypal can't cancel a ups or fedex shipment in progress and the no name acount doesn't care if the paypal account gets in trouble becuase they already spent your money and have it in the shipping system.

but you know what go ahead and buy whatever you want from whoever you want , some people learn the hard way. lol

Why is so hard simply congratulate OP for his good purchase?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

9 minutes ago, emosun said:

Define "non-reputable". John Doe amateur seller is reputable enough for me, under a few mild conditions.

So you know how easy it is to get your money back if you use PayPal on eBay?

1 minute ago, emosun said:

from cashing it , not from spending it

That's PayPal's problem, not yours. You get the refund.

here you guys are talking about protection with paypal , lol. what a joke.

Which joke? Is getting your money back a joke?

these no name nothing accounts are just sleezy , no reason to ever consider them.

Nonsense. Infrequent sellers have nothing "suspicious" about them. Actually, what would be suspicious is a guy selling "these sticks of RAM from my PC I don't need" who happens to sell 100 items per month. 

A private seller that looks like a private seller si most likely that: a private seller. And if he takes PayPal, it's a no-brainer. No reason to pass on them on a good deal unless you dislike money.

12 minutes ago, emosun said:

Yeah ive only sold 3 of my own personal items. Guess what they all got a fair price and got a real Item that works exactly as described. I did have to wait the 21 days or when they said it was all good for my money.  I Have bought many more items then that on ebay i just have not had much to sell its not like my only ebay experience was those 3 times. 

There is many sketchy For Sales from people with High Rep theres ways around that and theres also ways around the 21 day wait limit with people and no rep.  The Real answer is just dont buy an actually sketchy priced and or post in general and your 99% safe. 

Also I Noted more then just pay pal. Honestly if it was me id just file the claim with my credit card company and have my money back that same day. as its the best easiest and most effective way. But there are other options. Credit cards are great for this. 

I like how nobody here knows the 21 day period is to remove money from the account and not to spend the money on the account. classic

.....and me sitting here with £50 for the LPX and a £300 1070...or should I mention the £500 1080Ti

20171229_160853.thumb.jpg.8e4d26b8beb20d010c48bf9d0009078e.jpg

20180118_171835.thumb.jpg.a9e589d92e8b3f4b8953afe6d82f57a9.jpg

20171219_213838.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

I like how nobody here knows the 21 day period is to remove money from the account and not to spend the money on the account. 

It seems to me you just don't understand how eBay's/PayPal's buyer protection works. It has nothing to do with the restrictions or lack thereof on the seller's account. You just keep bringing up something irrelevant.

Feel free to do some reading.

10 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

It seems to me you just don't understand how eBay's/PayPal's buyer protection works. It has nothing to do with the restrictions or lack thereof on the seller's account. You just keep bringing up something irrelevant.

Feel free to do some reading.

26 minutes ago, emosun said:

some people learn the hard way. lol

no really , stick with your " a seller with no feedback is fine" method. that'll work out great for you. lol

Just now, emosun said:

no really , stick with your " a seller with no feedback is fine" method. that'll work out great for you. lol

It's always worked out for me and people who have brought from me.

I'd have missed out on some great GPUs if I had your mindset.

1 minute ago, emosun said:

Alright you know more than everyone and youre better than all of us.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

1 minute ago, ExplosiveSloths said:

It's always worked out for me

53 minutes ago, ExplosiveSloths said:

with no feedback

ooooook then lol

Just now, emosun said:

ooooook then lol

But the guy does have feed back. Probably from selling or buying other parts on ebay.

2 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Alright you know more than everyone and youre better than all of us.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Oh i'm sorry , did you want me to say that you're correct instead?