Typing Backwards? Oh No.. – Weird Keyboard Review (Yogitype)

Buy Ergonomic Keyboards on Amazon: http://geni.us/YcTU

Who says you need to see the tops of the key caps? Yogitype is an ergonomic keyboard that gets a lot of things right. But not everything...

Linus, whenever shall you realise that this isn't the sort of content we want, this thing costs more than most people's computers! You use to do awesome and funny build logs and educate me on liquid cooling, but now, this? The last formal or entertaining video from you was five months ago, being the Smallest SLI rig and the 16k PC! There is always room for change, but I simply don't enjoy most of your content anymore, I am sorry.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Awesome video, really interesting keyboard and concept. Too bad it's not very well designed(bad mouse and keys) considering the price point.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Does the staff get paid extra for having to work with these shitty wanky keyboards?

2 hours ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Linus, whenever shall you realise that this isn't the sort of content we want, this thing costs more than most people's computers! You use to do awesome and funny build logs and educate me on liquid cooling, but now, this? The last formal or entertaining video from you was five months ago, being the Smallest SLI rig and the 16k PC! There is always room for change, but I simply don't enjoy most of your content anymore, I am sorry.

I can't say I agree but I do believe their content has diminished to some degree... Could be due to CES and Floatplane.

For this video, I would say this keyboard has promised I wouldn't buy it due to those "small" issues which are actually quite large imo.

However for past videos I found the Honor sponsor interesting only for AI reason, Candy Battle was "OK", the AI car video was ok for AI again, Scrapyard wars was more interesting than most videos between it and now and that was mostly because we got to see them running around town. Everything else is bland and rather boring, the multi PSU video with Luke I actually had to stop half way because it nearly put me to sleep. I would even go so far as they have lost quality (not due to software switching) in their WAN show too...

I would say the worst video (next to Bixby) in the last 6 months was actually this video:

They took misconception of good photo quality in phones (giving credit to the opening basically saying the same thing) and basically pushed it out there further, they also imo wasted his time in doing this video making his knowledge meaningless, might as well of had someone else talk about them. Crazy idea, instead of pushing which phone is better perhaps make a video with a logical case why one should carry a stand alone camera... I'm sure many would watch it, Can't get worst views than Bixby xD Just don't go for SLR cameras...

Another issue with the video above is they took current years top tier phones instead of taking last years this years and some mid range phones as well(the extra phones only take a few more minutes). That would have given a far better in depth look into things instead of pushing overpriced "junk"(I call them junk because in 6-8 months time they technically are outdated), I'll buy a over priced 1080 before I'd buy a top tier phone because at least I'd make the money back. Buy a top tier phone you lose 30% immediately, much like a brand new car actually...

They also failed to mention the actual camera specs that might actually make sense as to why some of these cameras didn't perform so well (not always software, nor does it excuse the V30). But nope timeline instead of quality and spending a day to figure things out...

2 hours ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

Does the staff get paid extra for having to work with these shitty wanky keyboards?

If by paid extra you really mean not used as models for their next cringe heavy thumbnail, then yes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Stop with the crazy keyboard reviews, and make quality content, like a build guide or a thing comparison

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.