how I turned a single GPU, into a house

i could put it simple and said I started mining dogecoin the second the 290X came out.. and swamped doge for bitcoin and then "sat" on it for a few years.. that should explain most of the story...

but the key here.. I had to wait..that is key to making the most profit.

Whattomine.com sucks for figuring out what to actually mine.

its algorithms are based on current markets and futures. rather than historic trends, also its based mostly on trade vol/price. not difficulty.

the key is to mine something that has no one else mining it or close to. a low network hashrate equals low difficulty, which means more of that coin. the trade price means little to nothing.  IE if you put out 500 of whatever coin and its trading currently for 200 sats it might not mean a thing if  by the time your ready to trade its worth only 20 sats.. but, next week, the price sky rockets to 1000 sats...you'd be pissed that you dumped your stuff off...

so instead of trying to trade that coin at what ever the current price is when your dumping your coins, you set your price so high that you think it might not sell ever.. the fact is.. at some point it will sell. as long as its within reason.. your not gonna sell 2 bytecoin for 1 bitcoin. but you might be able to dump it at 350 sats, vs the 50 its worth now. so long as you wait an extra week or 3.. it seems with how mining is going.. someone is always dumb enough to pay a ton for something worth almost nothing.

5 minutes ago, Alexzz_ said:

Bankers hate him! See how this man @Holyghost23 turned a single gpu into an entire house with the power of cryptocurrency!

CHeCK the Article below to find out!!!

www.suspiciousrussianlink.totallynotatrojan.org.

actually bankers love me, there is a legit reason why they give you interest for the money you deposit.. try taking 60,000 out in cash.. not gonna happen.. it takes a week for for a simple 10K

I' dont happen to like banks myself though.

truefreedom.jpg

you want an og pic okay here you go,  you can source this one if youd like, id actually avoid gold for a bit and invest heavy in silver,, especially if it drops further.

IMG_20171220_131739.jpg

Don't blame you on buying silver.

I do the same.  Higher increase in potential than gold when things go belly up.

Also, banks have the nasty habit of restricting the ability to pull ones money out.

So, yeah, I don't put all the eggs in one basket either.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

2 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

Don't blame you on buying silver.

I do the same.  Higher increase in potential than gold when things go belly up.

Also, banks have the nasty habit of restricting the ability to pull ones money out.

So, yeah, I don't put all the eggs in one basket either.

i try keep my eggs in many baskets,, hand in many jars. portfolio has to look like an even spread.. the markets are like roulette tables. you dont really know whats gonna drop or go up next.. your best bet is to follow the 1% and keep up with their trends.  though some of em are too old to hop on the crypto bandwagon. but they are catching up.

the best investment you can make is land, but be careful, always remember 2008.

Thread cleaned.

While one can disagree with the OP, being condescending and antagonizing isn't something we tolerate.

Always stay respectful toward others.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

8 hours ago, Holyghost23 said:

the best investment you can make is land, but be careful, always remember 2008.

Depends, I only consider a land buy good if it comes with the water and mineral rights along with it.

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

31 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

Depends, I only consider a land buy good if it comes with the water and mineral rights along with it.

what country does that exist in? ill consider an investment... ive tried in Canada.. good luck unless you get it grandfathered from the last owner.. even then it might be a court battle with the crown. my uncle has this issue with his land, he has oil rights in Alberta, the land has been in our family since the 1800's.. i want the rights to the oil when or if i get the land, "many cousins". he said if none of his kids want the land when he dies im gonna have it. we have all the legal papers and lawyers money can buy,, and yet the crown doesn't want to hand over the rights. he leased exclusive rights to his owndrilling/gas compression company. he owns 60% with 40% publicly traded. . the crown wants to hand 100% of the rights to his company when he dies, rather than give anything to his benefactors. they want no personal ownership of mineral rights.. sounds bit left wing to me..

6 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

what country does that exist in? ill consider an investment... ive tried in Canada.. good luck unless you get it grandfathered from the last owner.. even then it might be a court battle with the crown. my uncle has this issue with his land, he has oil rights in Alberta, the land has been in our family since the 1800's.. i want the rights to the oil when or if i get the land, "many cousins". he said if none of his kids want the land when he dies im gonna have it. we have all the legal papers and lawyers money can buy,, and yet the crown doesn't want to hand over the rights. he leased exclusive rights to his own company. he owns 60% with 40% publicly traded. . the crown wants to hand  100% of the rights to his company when he dies, rather than give anything to his benefactors. they want no personal ownership of mineral rights.. fucking commies 

The US.  There still some land titles with those, but they go for high dollar.

Most don't include those rights or at most you might get the water rights.  Usually depends on the State.

But yeah, it is crappy that most govs want all the rights to what is under the land.  Main reason I don't want to drop a whole lot of money on land unless I can get one with the full rights.

1 hour ago, Ithanul said:

The US.  There still some land titles with those, but they go for high dollar.

Most don't include those rights or at most you might get the water rights.  Usually depends on the State.

But yeah, it is crappy that most govs want all the rights to what is under the land.  Main reason I don't want to drop a whole lot of money on land unless I can get one with the full rights.

trump just might become my president, if i can find land with rights in Colorado or some other gold baring state.. ill ditch Canada for enough money, so long as it doesn't support terrorism in some fashion.  ill be a good immigrant, ill pay taxes and spend my money where i earn it. im also not from a "shithole" country.

is that not what american's want for immigrants?.  id rather hear the opinion from a real American, rather than a media outlet.

but thats off topic.. the topic is money... be it paper or hash keys ,stocks and bonds, cars ,guns, gold,silver, land, water,food, grain,animals,beer, toilet paper, drugs or ..people? Im am open to offers.. not so much the people part.. ill keep that to third world countries.. marijuana for sure if it gets passed fully legal federally, and especially once those companies go to market.  the tests results in Washington state alone are worth reason to legalize.. the profits are almost as stupid high as crypto currency. and about as high you get from the shatter you can get there..lets just say clouds of awesome.

if i can ever make enough off of crypto currancy, and then learn how to grow weed once it gets legal.. id quit my job and live like pablo escobar, minus all the charges.. im willing to invest into anything that makes more than what i paid for it. so long as my lawyer says its okay.. both of us are set up to pull the trigger, so long as trudeau keeps his word on pot..if or when that happens, the profit will probably give me a stroke.
 i had to go to the hospital after i got the money in my bank account from selling 1.56 bitcoin for 20,000 each.. i thought i was having a heart attack.

11 hours ago, Alexzz_ said:

Bankers hate him! See how this man @Holyghost23 turned a single gpu into an entire house with the power of cryptocurrency!

CHeCK the Article below to find out!!!

www.suspiciousrussianlink.totallynotatrojan.org.

did you just assume my gender....lol..sorry its something float plane related.