Have u seen ghost?

Hiya!

Ghost  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Have u seen ghost?

I havent and its one of my reason to not believe in that they are exist.

But i do believe in demons and devils just not ghost.

Cause i have read the ars demon of goetia and 72 lesser demon of solomon.

and i have watched yondemasu yo azazel san. geez is there any smaller font than this?

Have u seen ghost? if u do i would love to hear your stories.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

They don’t exist. I thought I saw one as a kid, but I was mistaken. 

8 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

They don’t exist. I thought I saw one as a kid, but I was mistaken. 

what was it then?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

what was it then?

There was someone going around properties at that time. Probably slept in the barn at my house. 

7 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

There was someone going around properties at that time. Probably slept in the barn at my house. 

O_O

Could;ve been logan after his adamantium injection

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

The closest things to ghosts that exist are ghost files.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. Just never forget the line between your thoughts and what we (the human race) currently know as facts. (There could be ghosts or other "spirits"... but as of now there is no evidence, or we don't have the technology to see/communicate with them)

If they where we would know, ifni was a ghost I’d go aroud fucking shit up as I assume a lot would, but it doesn’t happen. Only on tv you “see” them so it’s fake.

ghosts started as a way for people to make money and it’s still just a thing people use to make money 

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. Just never forget the line between your thoughts and what we (the human race) currently know as facts. (There could be ghosts or other "spirits"... but as of now there is no evidence, or we don't have the technology to see/communicate with them)

Of course

despite all of that i am still wondering are we alone in the universe.

I am just here to ask a jff question and i stated i dont believe it cause i havent seen it its just the nature of human being i think.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Oh, and the residents of the Subcon forest.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

If they where we would know, ifni was a ghost I’d go aroud fucking shit up as I assume a lot would, but it doesn’t happen. Only on tv you “see” them so it’s fake.

ghosts started as a way for people to make money and it’s still just a thing people use to make money 

I am tired of watching that stupid ghost hunter show with their ghost hunting equipment.

Spoiler

please_don_t_eat_my_ass__spirits__by_mon

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Oh, and the residents of the Subcon forest.

Toilet of doom..

What?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

Toilet of doom..

What?

Spoiler

Chap3Act3.thumb.png.22c45fb6adcb7dfb3bf4bc5fee773577.png

Easiest boss of the game, that was actually a boss.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

Of course

despite all of that i am still wondering are we alone in the universe.

I am just here to ask a jff question and i stated i dont believe it cause i havent seen it its just the nature of human being i think.

No, aliens more then likely exist, but their not the green things you see on tv. They are any life form small or large that is  living in this world. Even if it’s a bacteria on a planet 800 trillion light years away it’s still life.

but I think it’s life forms that evolved with other genres, like humans are carbon based life. With my thinking I think there are other planets full of people that act like us but might look very very different just because they are not made up of the same stuff as we are.

i think it’s crazy to think only one planet out of Billions and Trillions to have any life.

nope

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Once when I was a kid, I felt a presence, like a shadow, in a corner of my bedroom, felt it crawling up to my bed, had the shivers and heart pumping faster as I felt it come closer... I ran away to my parents room to hide for a few minutes, never felt the presence again since.
But other than that one instance where I freaked out, never felt or seen any such presence/ghost.

Most likely was all in my head, that there was no shadow or presence in the room, but I remember being really scared... Heck I still remember the feeling vividly. The only time I came close to have a similar feeling, was when I almost got hit by a car. The adrenaline hitting you all at once... I hate it, it's stifling. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Most likely was all in my head,

Or the Snatcher.

He's like that.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:
  Hide contents

Chap3Act3.thumb.png.22c45fb6adcb7dfb3bf4bc5fee773577.png

Easiest boss of the game, that was actually a boss.

What kinda games is that?

2 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

i think it’s crazy to think only one planet out of Billions and Trillions to have any life.

Its because we havent discovered them?

or the goverment is really succeed on hiding them?

I have watched a video from a deepweb but now u can find it on the surface.

Its called annunaki something and noo its not a movie its a documentaries about alien and what are they doing in earth.

and its not on youtube..and i forgot the title or the link.

but its a really really good documentary

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Once when I was a kid, I felt a presence, like a shadow, in a corner of my bedroom, felt it crawling up to my bed, had the shivers and heart pumping faster as I felt it come closer... I ran away to my parents room to hide for a few minutes, never felt the presence again since.
But other than that one instance where I freaked out, never felt or seen any such presence/ghost.

Most likely was all in my head, but I remember being really scared.

haha i have been there..

And i conclude that if we are afraid everything we saw will looks a ghost whether its just a white shirt on a dark room or our own shadow lol

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

Cute as Heck 3D platform. Somewhat like Conker's Bad Furday but kid friendly.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

Cute as Heck 3D platform. Somewhat like Conker's Bad Furday but kid friendly.

Title?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

Title?

A Hat in Time.

Available on PS4, XBOne, PC, and OSX. Controllers don't work in OSX.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

I certainly couldn't care less what people believe as long as it doesn't spill deleteriously but in my opinion, parents scaring their children with ghost stories just to shut them up is a form of mental child abuse.

But to answer the question, I don't. I used to as a kid back when I was a believing Catholic but then I grew up and became an atheist in college so no. Besides, even if ghosts and demons are real (which they are not), living breathing people with the intention to cause harm and chaos is way more terrifying that invisible supernatural fairy talesxD

Which reminds me:

Spoiler

Edited by hey_yo_

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

10 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Its because we havent discovered them?

or the goverment is really succeed on hiding them?

I have watched a video from a deepweb but now u can find it on the surface.

Its called annunaki something and noo its not a movie its a documentaries about alien and what are they doing in earth.

and its not on youtube..and i forgot the title or the link.

but its a really really good documentary

haha i have been there..

And i conclude that if we are afraid everything we saw will looks a ghost whether its just a white shirt on a dark room or our own shadow lol

I personally feel like other life forms jsit couldn’t survive on earth, just like how fish breath oxygen from water but can’t get it on land maybe aliens breath a gas that is toxicity to humans so if they come down here they would suffocate. Also why do people think aliens are these advanced creatures hay have flying ships and all this. If anything they are closer to humans and they can’t leave that far fro. Their planet so they haven’t discovered us and they are asking the same question “is there anyone else out there”

i think it it’s better to look at it from what we logically know as humans and not get caught up in the Syfi way of thinking.

maybe us humans are the most advanced in the universe and the other aliens are just in the stinger age still or are at the same point as us with space travel.

7 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

Your brain can really play some weird tricks on you. There was a mirror in the house and I walked past it, I forgot it was there and saw a person (myself) and I actually shrieked out in horror! xD

image_862401171914071191493.gif

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

33 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

despite all of that i am still wondering are we alone in the universe

I highly doubt it. Even if life was hard to start, there are billions of galaxies, and I really doubt we're the only planet where life formed. But of course, planets like Jupiter can also have many moons, where life could start there.

Now, I'm not including intelligent life in this, as I think that's a completely different issue altogether. But I think there's life beyond our tiny little speck of a planet.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I highly doubt it. Even if life was hard to start, there are billions of galaxies, and I really doubt we're the only planet where life formed. But of course, planets like Jupiter can also have many moons, where life could start there.

Now, I'm not including intelligent life in this, as I think that's a completely different issue altogether. But I think there's life beyond our tiny little speck of a planet.

It's entirely possible that this planet could also be the last one with life.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.