Building pc for cs go

Can someone help me which components should i buy to play games like cs go, pubg, nba 2k18, simulations etc. Budget is 700euros

6 hours ago, LimonSimon said:

Can someone help me which components should i buy to play games like cs go, pubg, nba 2k18, simulations etc. Budget is 700euros

Just look at minimum spec for pubG and see if you can get the recommended spec or in between minimum because  my old laptop can play cs go so..

Have a look at some of the other builds that are on the website and get some ideas. Not many people are gonna sit here and build a complete list of parts to makes computer for you.

If I was you have a look about on this website and just generally online for ideas on what specs, with a budget of €700 you’ll get a decent PC but at the moment with graphic card prices, that’ll be fun :)

CSGO should be fine, even a potato can run CSGO... you're going to run into problems with PUBG though, that is for sure.  There was a funny review posted on that game that went, to paraphrase, 'a challenging game for both you and your pc.'  

I upgraded my PC for the sole purpose of playing PUBG.  I had spent 499$ CAD for an Acer Aspire TC-705 in 2016... it has an i5 4430 processor, 1x8gb 1600DDR3 ram, and integrated video.  It could run most older games I threw at it.  

PUBG came out and in July of last year I just had to play it so I upgraded my PC.  I purchased a nvidia 1050 TI with 4gb of DDR5 memory... however I had to wait 3 weeks for it to get here.  So in the mean time I went to Staples and bought a Zotac 1050 to hold me over until the 1050 TI got here... the intention was to just return the card from Staples when the good card got here from Newegg.

So I got the card and loaded it up.  It could not handle PUBG.  It only has 2gb of memory and it would straight up crash after only 1 to 3 games.  And it wasn't a typical crash with error logs... basically the screen went green and looked like someone kicked my LCD display.  I did lots of trouble shooting and was told it was an issue with memory.  One suggestion was to increase the paging file IIRC or the virtual memory... this sets aside space on your HDD to act as memory.  This only works however if you have an SSD... at least for PUBG.

I went out and got an 8gb stick of ram and it was still crashing... I could not handle PUBG.

Finally the 1050TI came and everything has been sunshine and rainbows and PUBG runs perfectly playable.  When it first came out I was hitting about 45 FPS with everything cranked to low but after some patches since then I can get around 50-60 FPS with everything on high except for shadows.  

Out of curiosity I popped out the extra 8gb stick of ram I purchased to see if I could return it to Staples along with the Zotac card I got and I was having an issue where textures would take 2-4 minutes to load in... so I had to keep the ram.

As for NBA 2k18... I cannot speak to that game but I did pick up NBA 2k17 a couple of months ago for 10 bucks in a humble bundle.  With the set up I described above I get around 40-50 fps on the default graphical settings.

You should post this in New Builds & Planning, you'll likely get a much, much larger response. 

Maybe a mod can move it for you..

Welcome to the forum! 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Given ram prices right now, you might want to try something unorthodox like buying a Skylake motherboard that supports DDR3 since you can find that used for a lot less than the crazy ram prices and save a lot for the rest of the build.

Honestly your GPU should probably be second hand as well: If you can find a 780 or a 290x I much rather shop for a beefy power supply than shopping for waaay overpriced midrange GPUs in today's mining climate.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

Given ram prices right now, you might want to try something unorthodox like buying a Skylake motherboard that supports DDR3 since you can find that used for a lot less than the crazy ram prices and save a lot for the rest of the build.

Word of warning, those boards need DDR3L not actual 1.5v DDR3. The higher voltage can be a problem for your CPUs longevity.

On 15-1-2018 at 6:37 PM, LimonSimon said:

Location (country)?

This build assumes Germany, pricing should be similar in most west-european countries.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (€184.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€79.90 @ Caseking) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€109.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€43.34 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0 Video Card  (€179.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€46.38 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Pure Power 10 400W 80+ Silver Certified ATX Power Supply  (€51.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €696.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-17 16:17 CET+0100

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Word of warning, those boards need DDR3L not actual 1.5v DDR3. The higher voltage can be a problem for your CPUs longevity.

Location (country)?

This build assumes Germany, pricing should be similar in most west-european countries.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (€184.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€79.90 @ Caseking) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€109.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€43.34 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0 Video Card  (€179.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€46.38 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Pure Power 10 400W 80+ Silver Certified ATX Power Supply  (€51.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €696.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-17 16:17 CET+0100

Then maybe a Haswell. 4790 non-k are often found used for fairly cheap prices.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

Then maybe a Haswell. 4790 non-k are often found used for fairly cheap prices.

Yep. Or track down a used Xeon E3. They're rebadged i7s (from the 1230v3 and up). They're often even cheaper because people disregard them completely. Intel didn't lock down Xeons on B, H, Q and Z chipsets until they released Skylake.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro