Will a Define R6(or Meshify) like successor to Define S happen?

Hello guys,

I am wondering if there is any news, gossip or signs that Fractal Design might release an upgrade to the Define S to update it with features similar to Define R6 or release some kind of Meshify S the same size as Define S(which would be even better cooling wise). Fractal are a bit slow when it comes to updating their cases, not long ago they didn't even have tempered glass options but I am hopeful that they will revise the S at some point in the not too distant future.

What do you think?

10 minutes ago, ecvent0r said:

What do you think?

@fractaljosh is very tight lipped when it comes to new products. Usually FD's releases are spontaneous and unpredictable, at least I havn't been able to determine a pattern to their releases yet. 2017 Was a busy year for them though, It wouldnt surprise me if a Meshify S was on the way within the next six months to a year

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, jgoonatilaka said:

I would hope, so I liked the design of the Define S (Size wise).

@jgoonatilaka I also liked it a lot, that's what I currently have, but I now want tempered glass and a PSU shroud. I guess I could just mod it or buy the R6...

1 minute ago, ecvent0r said:

@jgoonatilaka I also liked it a lot, that's what I currently have, but I now want tempered glass and a PSU shroud. I guess I could just mod it or buy the R6...

Yes, and we need RGB. ALL THE RGB.

5 minutes ago, jgoonatilaka said:

Yes, and we need RGB. ALL THE RGB.

@jgoonatilaka Well I am not concerned at all about RGB, I hate it when OEMs mount LEDs directly into the case and make it part of the design, but optional RGB in the form of RGB controllers for strips inside the case are always welcome.