GPU TWEAK II fan service crashing?

Go to solution Solved by FootLoops,
22 hours ago, stateofpsychosis said:

When you do uninstall it though, it's likely going to say that the asus gpu fan service is running. You need to go into task manager and kill the process. Then it'll work.

Note that you'll lose any overclocks you have in GPU Tweak so go in and write down what you did if you don't have it memorized like I do.

The solution to this problem is to update gpu tweak. Asus just released the new version and that fixed it for me.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, FootLoops said:

Since i'm here, is it normal for my gpu base clock thing on the monitor to be around like 300ish in idle? And spike to like 1633mhz on chrome to say? Before it was a static 1633mhz on idle, and on load it was 2050mhz.

hi, sorry for the delay i really dont check these forums often unless a link pops up on a google search 

regarding your question, the spikes happen from time to time but i'm sure they'll eventually get ironed out with better drivers. are you using ryzen?

On Thu Jan 18 2018 at 12:08 AM, pooptato said:

hi, sorry for the delay i really dont check these forums often unless a link pops up on a google search 

regarding your question, the spikes happen from time to time but i'm sure they'll eventually get ironed out with better drivers. are you using ryzen?

Fixed it by switching from optimal power mode to prefer maximum performance in my Nvidia control panel

On 1/14/2018 at 8:28 AM, FootLoops said:

Hey sorry to revive this thread, but is cam good? I was thinking of using it to monitor my CPU temps.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I really like the software. I use it to monitor my gpu and cpu and it seems pretty accurate. The program can be a little buggy at times but it’s still a great program.