Desktop died need a temporarily replacement

I have two hundred dollars that I can spend right now and I stumbled across the refurbished desktop linked below. Granted it won't really run pc games, but in theory could I hook up my elgato capture card and record (have a few hard drives laying around) or possibly even live stream through OBS? 

(Note: Capture card for xbox one and ps4)

Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 8GB 250GB DVD Windows 10 Pro (Certified Refurbished) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSDJFFM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ZkKrAbZ1T6KXY

What part of your current computer died? Can't you just replace that one par, or did you manage a catastrophic failure? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

seems fine for streaming (just a guess) i guess you should look into the requirements for that capture card cause i remember i had frame drops with similar specs i5 and 8gb but i was streaming and gaming on the same pc. pherhaps look into the used market for something abit stronger

6 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

What part of your current computer died? Can't you just replace that one par, or did you manage a catastrophic failure? 

The motherboard died. The problem is that everything is bolted down with invisable screws and the manufactoror made it so it's impossible to take the board out. 

13 minutes ago, ChristopherMS said:

The motherboard died. The problem is that everything is bolted down with invisable screws and the manufactoror made it so it's impossible to take the board out. 

Buy a 30-50$ case and then buy a motherboard that supports the CPU that's in that socket? 

It's a good deal. Later down on the line, you can throw in a 1030, 750TI, 1050, or 1050TI.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

44 minutes ago, BrendanReed said:

Buy a 30-50$ case and then buy a motherboard that supports the CPU that's in that socket? 

this is probably the best thing you can do and i assume you have a brand pc (dell,hp..etc) if thats the case and your really really terrified you can take it to a store and they will do it for you for cheaps