So... I'm saving up to upgrade my PC, what should I upgrade to?

Ofbasecfin

So, I was thinking about upgrading my PC by putting in a new GPU, seems like my CPU would bottleneck a lot of GPU's.

So I'd have to upgrade motherboard, RAM, basically everything... 

So I'm saving up 800 euros, what should I put in my PC?

So, I can buy a gtx 960 from my cousin for 80 euros...

So... I'm saying 'so' too much?

So... I should stop saying so?
Whatever.

So the specs of my PC currently are:

Ca-

So, you know what?

I got a better idea, I got the PC from this website that you can pick parts and they make it for you, it was a emergency PC cause I moved away from my mother and she wouldn't let me take her PC, cause... It's her PC.

It's a dutch website, but stuff like the PSU, they don't really give a name for it, but IG you can at least see what it looks like then...

If you want to somehow...

https://goo.gl/P7Bewt

So, thanks to the people that want to help me I.G...

So... 

Read you later?

Thanks?

I.G?

?

So, Imma stop typing now, even though this mechanical keyboard feels so good...

I did this build on Spain PCPartsPicker.  Prices should be pretty close to the NL.

https://es.pcpartpicker.com/list/gzWcQV

I picked an RX550 because it's 80 euro, I'd recommend your cousin's GTX 960 instead (of course).

Price went over by 30 euro, but it would be a machine I'd be happy running every day of the week.  This price did not include Operating System.

Main Rig:

Case: Lian Li Lancool Mesh RGB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 

Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240

MB: MSI B550 Gaming Pro Carbon 

Ram: Gskill DDR4 3600 x 32GB 

GPU: Asus Arez Strix Vega 64 OC

PS: Seasonic FOCUS Gold Plus Series SSR-750FX

SSD1: Crucial P1 1TB NVME

SSD2: Adata SU800 512gb M.2 Sata

HDD: Hitatchi 2tb 7200RPM + 3x 2TB WD Passport USB 3.0

Monitors: AOC C24G1

Keyboard: Cheap Blue Knockoff Mechanical

Mouse: Uhuru Gaming Mouse

Current Vintage Equipment:  Please ask me about it, I love to talk old tech!
IBM Thinkpad 390, IBM Aptiva A12, IBM PS/2 Model 25-004.  Compaq Contura 4/25C, Presario 7596
Asus P5A-B Socket 7 Box, Tandy 1000RLX-HD "B" & 1200-2FD, VIC20, Zenith ZFL-181-93, Packard Bell 300SX.

Apple II/gs, Mac Plus x2, Mac SE x2, Performa 450

1 hour ago, CryptoMatt said:

use a program to tell us youir PC specs like this https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/my-computer-details

then we can tell you what to upgrade, but if a 960 is a upgrade for you your build must be pretty old 

Stuff like 'that' won't show you any better, and my build is not old, it was a budget build.

1 hour ago, zombienerd said:

I did this build on Spain PCPartsPicker.  Prices should be pretty close to the NL.

https://es.pcpartpicker.com/list/gzWcQV

I picked an RX550 because it's 80 euro, I'd recommend your cousin's GTX 960 instead (of course).

Price went over by 30 euro, but it would be a machine I'd be happy running every day of the week.  This price did not include Operating System.

... I didn't ask for a whole build tho... don't need a SSD, cause that's just a waste of money tbh, already have a HDD, case, psu, not sure if I can keep the ram if i upgrade mobo, and I'm not going for a amd build...

1 hour ago, Ofbasecfin said:

Stuff like 'that' won't show you any better, and my build is not old, it was a budget build.

old as in the parts are old, as the parts are under skylake, as in didnt come out this year or last year even.

and yes that will show you that program will show your CPU, RAM, GPU, SSD, HDD, PSU, MOBO all the stuff we need to know to answer your question, 

so if you want an answer post your pc specs. if you dont want an answer just keep on doing what you doing

we cant tell you to buy a GPU if we dont know if its better or worse then what you have, we can say go get a r9 380 becase its cheap and can run most games but what if you had a 960 what is better. so without knowing your rig we cant answer 

work on how you make postys and make sure you make then detailed, try to make it so we dont have to guess anything becase gessign doesn't work in a situation like this 

instead of saying "so" so much and saying 

'So... I'm saying 'so' too much?

Whatever"

maybe take the time it took to do that to figure out your system specs so you can write a post that actual has helpful information 

17 hours ago, CryptoMatt said:

old as in the parts are old, as the parts are under skylake, as in didnt come out this year or last year even.

and yes that will show you that program will show your CPU, RAM, GPU, SSD, HDD, PSU, MOBO all the stuff we need to know to answer your question, 

so if you want an answer post your pc specs. if you dont want an answer just keep on doing what you doing

we cant tell you to buy a GPU if we dont know if its better or worse then what you have, we can say go get a r9 380 becase its cheap and can run most games but what if you had a 960 what is better. so without knowing your rig we cant answer 

work on how you make postys and make sure you make then detailed, try to make it so we dont have to guess anything becase gessign doesn't work in a situation like this 

instead of saying "so" so much and saying 

'So... I'm saying 'so' too much?

Whatever"

maybe take the time it took to do that to figure out your system specs so you can write a post that actual has helpful information 

Instead of bragging how I'm not telling the specs, click on the link I provided which literally even shows pictures, cause there's no way you can figure out the PSU.

Let's see what your link says about what my specs are.

Well CPU is almost right, it's 3.9GHz though and not 3.5.

Ram?

All it says is the amount.

GPU, it says this "

Video Card
Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
Manufacturer

Chipset
AMD ATOMBIOS
Dedicated Memory
4.0 GB
Total Memory
4.0 GB