1,2k USD $ help me build a good computer for gaming

I have 1,2k USD$, I want a all around good computer that i'm mostly going to play csgo and pubg on.

I have checked out a 1070ti and a ryzen 5 1600x, what do you guys think about that?

btw I already have 2 ssd so no need for that

check this build

its 1500 so a lil bit more but its a very good gaming pc cpu is a lot better than 1600x

and u can overclock it

tho am not sure its compatible or if its best one for money cuz i am no expert in building pcs but i think it is veery nice

Just now, a7mddiaa said:

check this build

its 1500 so a lil bit more but its a very good gaming pc cpu is a lot better than 1600x

and u can overclock it

tho am not sure its compatible or if its best one for money cuz i am no expert in building pcs but i think it is veery nice

We can do a lot lot better than that

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/t7RjPs

My life

I can only increase the budget by like 50

Check out this build... https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TdHYyf

Only a 1060 but for the games, for what you said you want to play this will be plenty.  GTX 1060 = 1080p (most any game/High or Ultra) / 1070 = 1440p / 1080 = 2160p

Buy for what you plan on doing,  the machine is plenty future proof, and tech always goes down in price.  Plus you can upgrade to a 1080 or better down the road by selling or trading.

Only 5 bucks over budget.

edited the post and remebered that i already have ssd, can I upgrade anything with those moneys to upgrade the pc? with the on you linked @88pockets

ya of course...  The case can def be changed to whatever you like.

Remove the SSD and there's an extra 85 bucks that can go to a higher end graphics card.

I think an overclockable ("k" series) Core i5 is the best platform for gaming, the i7 gives you hyperthreading (6 cores / 12 threads) but will only benefit you if you plan to stream games on Twitch or Video Production.  

16 gb of RAM is likewise plenty for gaming.  maybe go for another 16gb down the road, but right now the minimum is 8gb and 16gb is recommended. 

You can put a little extra money into the Graphics card and go for a 1070 or 1070ti.  those are 400 and 450 respectively. (probably slightly more expensive but those are the prices to aim for.)

The unlocked CPU does not come with a cooler, and I think the 120mm AIO (All In One Liquid Cooler) is a good choice as the later generation Core Series CPUs get hot!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rCtVr7

Same build as before, but no SSD and no HDD, replaced the 1060 6GB for a 1070ti (Brand" Gigabyte)

The main thing to consider is how much you want to spend on the Graphics card as the benefits won't be all that evident unless you plan on gaming at higher resolutions (2k or 4k).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($329.89 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($96.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($169.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - BX300 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($74.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Toshiba - P300 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($39.88 @ Other World Computing) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Mini Video Card  ($449.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Thermaltake - View 27 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM (2015) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($31.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1253.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-25 22:47 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W