upgrading pc in 2 days, need help

Just now, howdoichangegpu said:

i have too many fans to connect to the card, already checked. but some of them could be connected to the card

LOL yeah dont connect them all just the ones in close proximity. 

i7 12700k @ 5.1GHz OC (EKWB) / Msi Edge wifi ddr4 / Asus TUF 3080ti (EKWB) / Acer XB327 270HZ, 3x LG 27GL83A-B 144hz, SONY KDL40D3000 Thermaltake P5 / 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / Samsung 980 pro 1tb NVMe ssd, Serbrent 1tb NVMe ssd,Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 PRO SSD (raid), 2 TB Seagate HDDSeasonic TX 1000w titanium/ EK-FC1080 Ti GTX ASUS Strix RGB GPU Block, EK-Supremacy EVO, EK-CoolStream XE 360 [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans], EK-CoolStream XE 360 slim [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans],  EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition, EK-RES X3 250 RGBMountain Everest custom with Sorbothane sound dampening / Razer Viper Ultimate, Logitec G502 , Logitec G Pro Wireless / Beardynamic DT1990 PRO with Litz wire full conversion to balanced, custom cable in Litz, Dakoni ear pads going through Topping E30 DAC to Singxer SA-1 amp/Sennhieser HD598, Sennhieser GSP 670, Custom Floor Standing Speakers in 5.1, Panasonic amp. Rode NT-USB on Rode boom.

9 minutes ago, seon123 said:

I dont know how you get those prices, because the SC2 Hybrid and Se Hawk X cost 8600 SEK, about $1000. 

Looking at the pricing, you could get one of the cheaper 1080 Tis for about 7600 kr, or the Strix for 8000 kr. Paying another 600 kr on top of that to get a 120mm AiO... Your choice, really. Imo, the cheaper ones (not the Mini or Armor), As well as the Strix seem like the most sensible. 

Keep in mind that the performance starts to get lower when the GPU hits 60°C. 

depends on what shop you are looking at, the most trusted shop and those who has it in storage sells it for way more, not that many sells that card in sweden.

1 minute ago, howdoichangegpu said:

cant really install an AIO to a GPU never done that before. is it easy? seeing on youtube it doesnt seem that easy, and liquid coolers seem to be a wild step in the dark when you purchase a cheaper one, i dont want it to break and mess up my entire PC

It comes on the GPU. You just install the rad like a fan.

i7 12700k @ 5.1GHz OC (EKWB) / Msi Edge wifi ddr4 / Asus TUF 3080ti (EKWB) / Acer XB327 270HZ, 3x LG 27GL83A-B 144hz, SONY KDL40D3000 Thermaltake P5 / 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / Samsung 980 pro 1tb NVMe ssd, Serbrent 1tb NVMe ssd,Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 PRO SSD (raid), 2 TB Seagate HDDSeasonic TX 1000w titanium/ EK-FC1080 Ti GTX ASUS Strix RGB GPU Block, EK-Supremacy EVO, EK-CoolStream XE 360 [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans], EK-CoolStream XE 360 slim [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans],  EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition, EK-RES X3 250 RGBMountain Everest custom with Sorbothane sound dampening / Razer Viper Ultimate, Logitec G502 , Logitec G Pro Wireless / Beardynamic DT1990 PRO with Litz wire full conversion to balanced, custom cable in Litz, Dakoni ear pads going through Topping E30 DAC to Singxer SA-1 amp/Sennhieser HD598, Sennhieser GSP 670, Custom Floor Standing Speakers in 5.1, Panasonic amp. Rode NT-USB on Rode boom.

10 minutes ago, howdoichangegpu said:

so many mixed answers here,  so the asus rog strix, if i go ahead and put a fan curve on my own would this card run smoothly under 70c?

Gigabyte and Zotac run the best in terms of FPS, but only by like 1-4 fps, yet both seem to have some temperature problems. (I use the GIGABYTE because I have a LOT of fans XD)

The ASUS ROG Strix has the best overall in my opinion (temperature, noise and fps).

EVGA is like a 2nd best to the best overall.

MSI is also pretty good.

But I think ASUS ROG Strix is the best.

is there anyone in the thread who knows a youtuber who reviews the asos rog strix and also provides TEMP on full load at 4k and also full load at 2k

3 minutes ago, howdoichangegpu said:

is there anyone in the thread who knows a youtuber who reviews the asos rog strix and also provides TEMP on full load at 4k and also full load at 2k

The temperature load isn't different depending on the resolution, only the GPU load. Gamersnexus is one of the only actually credible GPU reviewers. 

:)

12 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The temperature load isn't different depending on the resolution, only the GPU load. Gamersnexus is one of the only actually credible GPU reviewers. 

uhm... so, wait what? so my gpu will reach the same temp on witcher at 2k and 4k? ultra settings

1 minute ago, howdoichangegpu said:

uhm... so, wait what? so my gpu will reach the same temp on witcher at 2k and 4k? ultra settings

Yes. The difference will be the framerate. This is assuming the CPU isn't a bottleneck. 

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Yes. The difference will be the framerate. This is assuming the CPU isn't a bottleneck. 

oh, i didn't know this

23 minutes ago, howdoichangegpu said:

I'm going for Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB OC

There's a non-OC version for a bit less. They will perform the same. If you manually overclock, it's the same exact card. 

14 hours ago, seon123 said:

There's a non-OC version for a bit less. They will perform the same. If you manually overclock, it's the same exact card. 

in sweden the NON OC version is 1 dollar cheaper at the same store, and different stores is about 10 dollars more expensive.