My RIG#2

Hey guys 

I wanted to build a budget rig and wanted to get some good guidelines from you all people

My rig consists of

1.Ryzen 3 1300x

2.8gb GDDR5 ram

3.Msi a320m pro vd plus

4.Gtx 1050ti

5.samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd

6.1tb hdd

I have a Dell vistro 200 so I am looking forward to use the same case and power supply for my rig

Please help me guys and tell me would the power supply of my Dell vistro 200 would be sufficient to run my rig.

Dell systems usually have proprietary power supplys and motherboard mounting, check the mounting for the motherboard but you will have to buy a new power supply.

Um I hope you mean 8gb of ddr4 ram, you cant buy gddr5 ram thats what is used on most graphics cards(which is based on ddr4 but are different so it wouldnt work anyways). The build seems fine for a budget build the 1300x is a good chip for the price especially with some overclocking. I have no idea what psu would be in the old computer you had its not listed anywhere on dells website but I would assume the psu would not be enough or at least I would not use it. Its most likely a 250-300 watt and a very cheap one at that. If you can you should get a new psu.

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R