Is this a good time to buy Bose QC35 II?

Cy-Fy

Hi everyone, I'm on the market for a new pair of headphones. I've always liked to sound quality of the Bose as well as the excellent active noise cancelling. Recently, I went to the store and tried out the new QC35 ii as well a the new Sony WH1000xm2. As many people have probably mentioned, I thought that overall the sound quality was a tiny bit better on the Sonys than Bose, however the confort wasn't really comparable with the Bose so in my opinion the Bose make more sense for me to get.

My question is that this pair is essentially the exact same as the original QC35 apart from the Google assistant which I doubt I'll use much. So my worry is that I'll get these headphones now and then in a short time a new pair will come out which will be an actual improvement. Like if I buy the headphones now I feel like at some point next year Bose will release new headphones which will have more actual improvements and then I will have missed out on the chance of buying those.

What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Just now, Himommies said:

Wait 2 days for Boxing Day?

I thought about that but they're already on sale until today, do you think they'll be on sale again on boxing day?

In accordance to the pattern of release dates qc 25 launched on 2014 , qc35 on 2016 and qc35 ll in end of mid 2017. So if Bose doesn't consider qc35 ll as a separate model, there are chances for possibly a qc45 in 2018. But I have currently have the qc35 which I just got few months back, and if you ask me it's a really good pair of headphone and for me even better than the pxc 550 in sound and noise cancelling aspects. So unless you have been saving up for a quality pair of headphones for a long time, you won't regret buying qc35 ll. To your concern even the qc25 is still a great pair of headphones.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/12/2017 at 12:55 AM, Stormerzgeek Deraj said:

In accordance to the pattern of teal ease dates qc 25 launched on 2014 , qc35 on 2016 and qc35 ll in end of mid 2017. So if Bose doesn't consider qc35 ll as a separate model, there are chances for possibly a qc45 in 2018. But I have currently have the qc35 which I just got few months back, and if you ask me it's a really good pair of headphone and for me even better than the pxc 550 in sound and noise cancelling aspects. So unless you have been saving up for a quality pair of headphones for a long time, you won't regret buying qc35 ll. To your concern even the qc25 is still a great pair of headphones.

Thanks very much for your reply, I ended up going for the Bose QC35 II and don't have any regrets, they are great! Thanks!