gtx 1050
8gb ram
250gb hdd

i mostly do is paladins,fortnite and browsing

pc 1 and 2 is all bnew
pc 3 is all used parts except gtx 1050
sorry for bad english

three, its the only one with a discrete GPU

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

15 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

three, its the only one with a discrete GPU

can it play fortnite atleast 35+ fps ? 

The first one.

Because its more futureproof for upcoming Ryzen cpu.

And The CPU is already powerful enough all u need to do is to buy a GPU.

Nice mad max theme build avatar btw

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Justin5435 said:

can it play fortnite atleast 35+ fps ? 

probably, yah

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Id get pc3,  discreet gpu and those cpus arent bad either, not much of an upgrade path tho.  do you already own the i5? 

if you dont already own one of the i5's then I would go with pc1 for the upgrade path, use the apu for awhile and upgrade to cpu + discreet graphics card when you can afford it...actually just keep using the apu with a discreet card, that would probably be fine if your budget is tight.