Bitcoin Story, Why it sucks?! ft. Kinguin

Here's the story,

I was looking at spending my bitcoin because cba with it anymore.

So I was looking at buying steam wallet vouchers, but then the max I could get was only £50.

Then I had a look at Kinguin.net and made an order for £120. (second time buying pc games lol)

First time I tried to pay the bitcoin fees were at ~$120 for a $120 order WTF.

So I left it...

Tried again and set the fee manually at 150 satoshiii/kb

This will probably not verify or take ages!

So the main purpose, as I see bitcoin is a new virtual currency for everyone.

How is it though, if the fees are way too high! No normal person is going to pay these kinds of fees! - not to mention the electric costs and resources its taking from the earth.

Don't get me wrong, I've been for Bitcoin for years but this is just a joke now...

Whats you opinion on bitcoin? 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Forgot to mention, the fee I paid was $12 (150satoshi/kb). I highly doubt it will verify.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

22 minutes ago, iHomer said:

Here's the story,

I was looking at spending my bitcoin because cba with it anymore.

So I was looking at buying steam wallet vouchers, but then the max I could get was only £50.

Then I had a look at Kinguin.net and made an order for £120. (second time buying pc games lol)

First time I tried to pay the bitcoin fees were at ~$120 for a $120 order WTF.

So I left it...

Tried again and set the fee manually at 150 satoshiii/kb

This will probably not verify or take ages!

So the main purpose, as I see bitcoin is a new virtual currency for everyone.

How is it though, if the fees are way too high! No normal person is going to pay these kinds of fees! - not to mention the electric costs and resources its taking from the earth.

Don't get me wrong, I've been for Bitcoin for years but this is just a joke now...

Whats you opinion on bitcoin? 

Bitcoin is very unstable. The fee you could end up paying might make what you're buying seem more than it is. I would just try to get as much money out of them as you can and get rid of them. How many do you have? If it's only 1 then get rid of that. If it's a few, just see if the prices eventually slow down (highly unlikely they will) or keep raising. Then sell them off. You're looking for the best time and best price. And you can't keep waiting otherwise you'll be waiting forever.

EDIT: My 1000th post!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

3 hours ago, EvilCat70 said:

Bitcoin is very unstable. The fee you could end up paying might make what you're buying seem more than it is. I would just try to get as much money out of them as you can and get rid of them. How many do you have? If it's only 1 then get rid of that. If it's a few, just see if the prices eventually slow down (highly unlikely they will) or keep raising. Then sell them off. You're looking for the best time and best price. And you can't keep waiting otherwise you'll be waiting forever.

EDIT: My 1000th post!

I now have $600

not a lot

so its like 0.03?

I guess I'll just leave it