Where do you buy your customer water cool parts?

I used to buy mine at frozencpu. I believed something happened to them a while ago though they resumed their business now. I'm still a little scared ordering from them. Plus they don't have EK water block for my Vega 64.

I'm mainly looking for a reliable shop that doesn't charge you ridiculous price. Btw, i'm EKWB fan boy, so if they dont sell, don't even bother suggesting it XD. 

Oh yea, i'm in the US. Preferably a US shop.

20 minutes ago, coltonpan said:

I used to buy mine at frozencpu. I believed something happened to them a while ago though they resumed their business now. I'm still a little scared ordering from them. Plus they don't have EK water block for my Vega 64.

I'm mainly looking for a reliable shop that doesn't charge you ridiculous price. Btw, i'm EKWB fan boy, so if they dont sell, don't even bother suggesting it XD. 

Oh yea, i'm in the US. Preferably a US shop.

FrozenCPU owner had a melt down and fired everyone. All former employee's formed a shop called Modsmymods which is very trust worthy, I have order from them dozens of times.

Performance-pcs.com is the only place I buy from that sell EK products.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

www.performance-pc.com is where I have bought water cooling stuff for many builds. They also sell all the EKWB stuff you will want.

15 minutes ago, xentropa said:

You must be a very nice store owner if you buy your customer water cool parts.

I'm not quite understanding you. I don't own a store o.O

26 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

FrozenCPU owner had a melt down and fired everyone. All former employee's formed a shop called Modsmymods which is very trust worthy, I have order from them dozens of times.

Performance-pcs.com is the only place I buy from that sell EK products.

Ohh that's where modsmymods came from. Cool. But they dont sell EKWB stuff. Thanks! I'll go for performance-pc.

26 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

www.performance-pc.com is where I have bought water cooling stuff for many builds. They also sell all the EKWB stuff you will want.

Thanks! I'll go for them!

The same sites mentioned. Unless I need something hard to get then ebay. I also have a microcenter close by that actually carries stuff now.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

1 minute ago, Mick Naughty said:

The same sites mentioned. Unless I need something hard to get then ebay. I also have a microcenter close by that actually carries stuff now.

I actually have a Microcenter about 30 minutes away from me. But their EK stuff is pretty limited especially the Vega waterblock. they dont have any.

9 minutes ago, coltonpan said:

I actually have a Microcenter about 30 minutes away from me. But their EK stuff is pretty limited especially the Vega waterblock. they dont have any.

Ours was very slow too. Mainly only had aio's but they quickly grew to keep up with the high demand. Ours has everything but only 120mm rads which bothers me. 

Id stick to the sites and make as large orders as possible to keep the you from wasting so much on shipping with a lot of orders.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

20 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Ours was very slow too. Mainly only had aio's but they quickly grew to keep up with the high demand. Ours has everything but only 120mm rads which bothers me. 

Id stick to the sites and make as large orders as possible to keep the you from wasting so much on shipping with a lot of orders.

Yeah I'll stick with the site. Planning on doing hard tubing. I'll probably buy from microcenter if I messed up a tube and wanted a new tube right now lol.

33 minutes ago, coltonpan said:

Yeah I'll stick with the site. Planning on doing hard tubing. I'll probably buy from microcenter if I messed up a tube and wanted a new tube right now lol.

The Microcenter watercooling section is good for tubes and fittings, but their block and rad selection is slim. I would order everything you think you need from performance-pcs and run to Microcenter for those little things as needed.

Performance pcs is good as mentioned, though fir anyone who stumbled onto this thtrad later there are several options

Canada

Dazmode

Aquatuning.us

Monsoon/EK/alphacool (manufacturer direct)

USA

Aquatuning.us

Modmymods

PerformancePCs

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

53 minutes ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

The Microcenter watercooling section is good for tubes and fittings, but their block and rad selection is slim. I would order everything you think you need from performance-pcs and run to Microcenter for those little things as needed.

omg, a small idea but it's saving me a life. I was on performance-pc and was so torn on how many tubes, and fitting am I getting. It's kinda hard to imagine exactly what I need without actually the blocks and radiator in the case. I will do exactly what you recommended! Thank you!!

Feel free to check us out at Performance-PCs.com! Were always happy to help any newcomer to watercooling start getting their feet wet! ;)

On 12/11/2017 at 3:08 AM, Damascus said:

Performance pcs is good as mentioned, though fir anyone who stumbled onto this thtrad later there are several options

Canada

Dazmode

Aquatuning.us

USA

Aquatuning.us

Modmymods

PerformancePCs

MonSoon does not have a store, I think you mean PrimoChill.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon